Saturday, May 22, 2010

Red Eye Kingdom


Skull Heads, Salamanders (Nagas), Arachno, Necromancer, Goblins; Warhammer Avs, and Demons for both men and women. Two floors pack full of avatars and accessories. The last store, from a trio of stores that Kira had me interested in seeing.

The princes range from 700L to 2500L in choice of avatars. Lots of selections, with both sexes are displayed for those couples that want their avatars to pair up together. I spent an hour there, from the IM’s I received, to finding a right camera shoot, and browsing for myself, if anything looked good to add into my inventory.

There are some avatars, the had me thinking, “should I buy it.” I will probably go back and look around some more without the pressure, of covering it. I bet you didn’t want me to cover three stores in a row, without involving himself in SL, or did you?

The avatars that got me choosing, which to buy was between two Devil Lords; of Wrath and of Lust. The difference of 500L. I choose Lord of Lust, because he’s the Casanova of the demons. Always chasing after human females and demoness, plus he carries a sword in each hand. The only way to leave with your pants down, if cornered is to fight your way out. LOL. I can’t blame the guys to want to hack me to pieces, after humping their wives or girlfriends. But that was before, I found my dream love, and now wife Kitten. I settled on purchasing demon eyes, called "Burning Solar." It costs 75L, which is a good deal. Compared to when I first purchased my green eyes for 150L.

I was really looking for a demon AO, which I didn’t see one on display, or maybe I missed it. I have only been to one store that sold them. I need to go back and cover it sometime, later in my blog. It was in a Spanish simulation, with several stores that sold Na’vi Skins that had it for sell. And no, I don’t plan on covering the Na‘vis. I’m strictly a demon and dragon skins fanatic.


Stop by at Red Eye, if your in-world for a visit. You won't be disappointed from what I personally saw. And I never recommend any store, without a pre-arranged agreement. I just go, because I’m a shopper first for looking into best deals, and quality looking avatars.

No comments:

Post a Comment