Saturday, May 22, 2010

Kitten and I

I saw Kitten yesterday, after speaking to her older brother in RL. We chatted about Kitten’s health, and mental condition. She is doing fine, and recovering. I only hope she can block out the negative events that happened in her life two days ago. As none of it, she does not deserved to be treated. Plus the poor legal system in Britain, from what I have been told, is rather aweful. Well, I say the same things here too in the U.S., and I’m a Paralegal, having to work within it.

I hugged and kissed, my wife Kitten. I missed her very much, since I’ve not been seeing her as often as I did earlier. And I wonder, if I am suffocating her. That maybe, she needs time for herself. I do hope she tells me personally, if she needs space, and just be alone by herself for awhile. But I’m rather protective of her, since she was attacked in SL, while visiting a store. I have zero tolerance to those that would attack members of my family, especially against my wife, and daughters in SL.

Kitten just wanted to resume her SL, and have fun. So, we went to IE, for the 12pm event, "Best in Punk." I though I had the date correct, but forgot Gote was scheduled for Saturday, and no DJ was there. With no DJ, attendees left. I fucked up. I then took Kitten to IE Estate, to our "Bedroom With A View."


I showed her the decorations I had placed, and welcomed her to improve, add, modify, or remove what I had placed there. She said, “Its all good. I like it.” And that’s a surprise to me, when she moves furniture around in our home, maybe every 2 to 3 weeks. Now that’s a housewife! What do you have for a girlfriend or wife in SL?

Soon, her big brother tells her they have to leave. She is spending the night at her mother’s home. She is getting a lot of attention from her family, which is good. And I’m glad they are watching after my Kitten in RL. We arranged for a certain time to meeet in my afternoon, to her morning time in London, which will be conveniant for both of us. I'm happy she is getting on with her SL and RL. I love you, my wife Kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment