Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Under The Stars

I was at Twisted Toys, and hang around for awhile, waiting for my wife Kitten. I decided to drop a note card to the owners of the store, to see if anyone of their staff was responsible for attacking my wife.

I informed them of the date and time when it occurred, and the reason it was initiated by two assailants. Racial attacks are not tolerated in RL, so why should we allow or tolerate it in SL. Linden Labs has a strict policy within the Terms of Service agreement for all in-world residents, not to harass, hurl obscenities, or make racial remarks to other in-world residents. I quickly wrote it up, and sent a copy to my wife for her reference. Which she logged in shortly thereafter, at the end of my note card.

Unfortunately, someone having a black skin in SL, as I have been told. Have been subjected to Racial Discrimination or other remarks less to their liking, seems to be an issue among black skin avatars. I hope Linden Labs can have a better policy to police it.

We went back to Kinzart Kreetures, and danced on their dance floor. It was nice to dance alone as a couple. We had the whole place to ourselves, with the exception of another couple who were quietly enjoying each other’s company also, by the edge of the dance floor.

Later on Skorksis joined us and knew exactly where to find Kitten, and I by reading the blog. He came by to say hello, and purchased the limited edition Behemoth Southern Dragon skin. He came back to awe us, an Ancient Dragon, that towered over the dance floor. He departed shortly, stating he has sometime to make for Kitten and I. We'll see.

Shortly after Kitten and I left for a place called, Luna. Its where Furries and Nekos go to hand-out. I found it while reading one of the couples picks in their profile. The place seems to be an affiliate, because it contained the same star environment as KZK. We headed for the couples area and snuggled in each other’s arms and simply enjoying each other’s company. I took a series of photos, of how I love my wife Kitten, and hoped it captured the moment.

Kitten and I at Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment