Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dark Temple Ritual

Stephie is a beautiful human female, has decided to become my follower, and accept the path of darkness. I meet her at the airport last month, and finally got to spend some time with her. After dancing at IE, I took her immediately to the Temple of Darkness. Their I gave her simple instructions while inside the pentagon. That she be still, clear her mind, and accept the spirits that will befall upon her, taking her closer to immortality.

I led her inside the Circle of Spirits, and we sat across from each other. I asked her to relax, breath, and clear her mind. I started with my questions, that her choice is of her own free will, and consent to obey and follow me. To call me Master and Lord, and give herself to me totally. She said, “Yes” to all my questions.

With her acceptance the pentagon was surrounded with a red glow and haze, that quickly intensified and sprites dances and swirled about. I proclaimed Stephie to be accepted as my follower, which the sprits suspended her off the ground momentarily, and infusing her body with magical elements to bind her to me. Cleansing her mind and spirit with my demonic essence, that had her prostate herself before me. "Raise Stephie, welcome as my new follower in the household of Carpe Diem."

I took her to Stone Keep, and we talked what her plans are. She is looking for a one on one personal relationship with a Master or Mistress. I informed her I was partnered with Kitten, but I am willing to help her find one. While I remain as her Master only in name as a member of my household. We said, “goodbye” to each other that evening until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment