Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Cake And Invitation For D-Day

With our wedding ceremony about a week away, the invitation was made, and the cake all ready to be placed on top of a table. But today was the first time I got a look of the cake, that Chey purchased for us. It was perfect, and she was worried that Kitten and I didn’t like it. Well, she was wrong. We love it!

It has a casket of top, with blood running out and around the sides of this 3 layer cake. The casket is a symbol of death, and a soul is to be determined if its needed to be harvested by a demon. And blood is the essence of life, which has flown out from this casket to symbolize death, again. No wonder vampires are always seeking the blood of humans, its their water to live for eternity, and to seek forgiveness of their sins.


Mentioning Bible Verses to link role play in SL:

Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins." Matthew 26:26-28

Just to quickly mention why my demon family eats human flesh in SL.

While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." Matthew 26:26-28

Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:53-54

We are eating Jesus, in remembrance of him when we eat the flesh of humans. Our perverted way of communion, to try to entry and return to heaven, but it sickens humans in SL.

Back to the wedding plans, the invitation was quickly made and sent to Kitten, after we took a series of pictures the other night. It turned out just the way we wanted it. Perfect! I set it on the ground floor for my frineds and family to get the LM and invitation for them to click on. Now to get my men ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment