Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mic Voice

It was nice as New Year’s Eve events were going across the US, as we celebrated it bringing 2011 with a bang. 12 midnight on the east coast was 8pm my time in Anchorage, and that set off small rounds of personal fireworks display at Veterans Memorial Park, lending to the city’s staged event when midnight finally arrived in our time zone.

In the morning when I logged in, Hateful and I chatted briefly about my blog story of Nine Pies. Which caused a rift between Winter and I, when I viewed her story worth writing and to be read by you, while she though of it as an invasion of privacy.

Funny she should mention that, when Linden Labs retains all IM chats stored in their storage data bases, and some people mention in their profile, “having the right to use internal chats” as evidence to file harassment or griefing caused by individual, to Linden Labs.

We eventually got off the subject, and mentioned Saffrose is having a Rezz Day party today. I and Jessica soon attended it, and celebrated the New Year at Gote and Saffrose home that afternoon. We danced and wished her a very Happy Rezz Day birthday.

I helped fill the party room, by teleporting, Kia, Cat, and Valencia over as well. And I saw Winter their too, along with some new friends I made at Bear N Bee Dance Pub. I chatted to Winter, and we become friends again at that point, but she does not trust me. Trust is something I have to earn from her, when I let her down due to the story I posted.

Gote, as usual always uses his voice to introduce a music, or point out activities. He asked us to dance along the poolside, which my group gladly walked outside to dance, and joined by a few others. He was getting drunk or had a huge hang-over from partying the night before, so asked Helena to DJ for him.

She took over the DJ slot, and played music without introducing them without her voice. Saffrose and along with others wanted to hear her voice, and demanded that she do it. With a lot of pleadings from most or all of us, we got to hear her sexy voice.

"Hello everyone. Thanks for coming out for this New Year's Day party, to honor Saffrose on her Rezz Day. We love you Saffy! Next music is by ACDC, Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap. IM me with your music request, or use your voice!"

That touched a subject, if we were all willing to do voice that afternoon. Some did of course, while the rest in the house listened in.

I participated myself, and got to hear Cat’s sexy voice. “What flag is Mari wearing?“ asking Damon in voice. Also heard Winter and Damon talking, while Madysin wanted to do voice, but could not get her settings to work properly.

As Master of Cat, I asked her to moan for me. She got embarrassed by my request. And the local chat box, got text replies of laughter and encouragements, but she declined.

“Master, if I’m going to moan. I would rather have you just hear me in private, and not in public.” When she message me shortly after. I asked her in voice, “What to go home pet?” “You’re the Master, so I leave that decision to you Master.” Another round of laughter, and eye browse peaking. I said, “Goodbye everyone. Happy Rezz Day Saffy.” Cat and I left for home, to have fun in voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment