Sunday, December 26, 2010

Immortal Maria


Eli finally got to take care of Maria, by making her part of our inner family of demons. From a follower to an Immortal, which usually is a seven day waiting period. But real life comes first, and Maria and Eli did not have the right time and day to get together until yesterday.

During which, I planted in Maria’s mind of my intent to bed her from time to time. Maria and Eli are good friends in real life, so I hope not to interfere with their friendship in that department. In SL, many women are bisexual, or have experimented of bedding the same sex every so often. You know where this is leading, a threesome with the girls is in the works.


I got to spend some time with Maria today. I asked her personal point blank questions when it comes to sex, as she was changing into different attire, and I was looking on.

“Are you married or single?” “Single.”

“Do you spit or swallow?” “It depends what a man has been eating.” “Oh, good answer.”

“And what about you. Can you tell me about your cock?” “I am six inches, and circumcised.”

“Do you have a boyfriend in RL?” “I’ve had it with boyfriends, because they turn into assholes eventually. Besides a plastic cock is not so bad.” (I’m laughing.)

“Have you done it with girls in RL?” “What do you think?” (I’m smiling.)


Maria’s time in SL was getting short at that moment, as she informs me that she has to leave. We said, “Goodbye.” And I plan on having her presence around me, so I can get to know her better as time moves forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment