Sunday, December 19, 2010

Eli's New Toy

It was nice to settle down to a comfortable routine when Master married me, and made me his. Its wonderful to see him happy here. Morning coffee, and casual evenings with occasional trips to invoke mayhem and evil.

He was married once before you know. I just knew her from reading his blogs, Kitten is her name. I think Master even swore he would never marry again. I remember listening to him telling me, as I lay at his feet sharpening my claws.

If there is one thing that will surface up are old lovers, when a marriage is announced. As soon as we announced it, old lovers crawled and slithered out from the crevices . Some to gain closure, while others trying one last time to ignite a flame. And here she came, his ex-wife Kitten. He told me she was back. As soon as I heard the ex wife was back, I started to form a plan, to have my ways and means with her of having fun.


Master finally formally introduced us today. She seemed nice enough but, I could smell a weakness in her. My evil plot had many steps, many days of preparing, details, and dirty deeds. But then…as I talked with her for a while I decided to expedite my plan and just roll the dice and see what happens. I gave her my demands point blank.


I gave Kitten my only offer. I told her that if she submits to me as my slave. I will reward her from time to time, allowing her to service my Master, her former husband. There is no better place than to keep your husband’s ex-wife, by having her at your feet and on your leash.


She kneel before me as a slave, called me Domina, accepting my offer willingly. What a wonderful toy to have, the ex-wife of my husband, wearing my collar. I feel like a cat with a fresh mouse to toy with.

Welcome home Kitten, your Domina Eli waits to be served.


by Elizzabeth C. (Domina)

No comments:

Post a Comment