Saturday, December 25, 2010

Nine Pies

While I was waiting for Eli the other day. I meet a woman named Winter, at Bear and Bee dance pub. The place is owned by my friend Gote, and his wife-sub Saffrose. Winter happens to be a friend of my sister, Hateful.

I said hell-o to her in IM and started a conversation. I asked if she liked my demon avi. She said, “I like your avatar.” I complimented her as well, “Yours is pretty sexy from my point of view.” And being a demon that I am asked her, “Do you want to be bold for me?” “What do you want me to do?” “Remove your panties.” “I would lose part of my outfit, if I took them off.” “Can’t do that in public can we. Your going to have to do it in private with me.” Smiling.

Our conversations also took us into several topics including our age, where we lived, members of our family, married or single, and other information she provided willingly to me. She has a lazy ass boyfriend in RL, and cares for a 5 year old boy toddler, and stays at home.

I asked her if she was a sub before. “I have been a sub.” I’m reading your picks is why I am asking you.” Its been a long time since I have been one.” “Your free to choose a Master of your liking.” “Yes.” (Wonders if she wants to be a sub of mine.) “You just meet me.” “I know. Just planting it in your mind.” Smiles.

“And would it be wrong for me to want to bed you.” “No. Nothing wrong with that.” I'm smiling from her answer. “Aaahh. You welcome my advances.” “Yes.” “Wonderful.” “I like to get to know you better.”

We set about a time and day when we are most active in SL. She is mostly free during the day, but works with a DJ at night to do gigs. That night she was heading to work, as a hostess. I later joined her, and kept her company for awhile until I logged off.

When I came back in world, she was still online, and asked her to join me.

Kaboom: Surprised to find you online…are you free?
Winter: I will be in a few minutes, talking to the DJ.
Kaboom: Ok, because I want you.
Winter: What are you doing up so late?
Kaboom: Only 1105 pm for me. Aren’t you sleepy Hun?
Winter: Yes, but I’m cooking 9 pies and I can't go to bed till the last one is done.
Winter: And I have one more to cook.
Kaboom: Oh my gosh
Winter: And it will take 50 minutes after I put it in the oven.
Kaboom: Well… you have time for me to keep you company
Winter: Tp me.
Kaboom: Come to the front Hun. I have to add you on my admit list.
Kaboom: I want you to remove your clothes.
Kaboom: So I can have a good look at you.

Foreplay...
(She removes her clothes)

Kaboom: Lovely
Winter: Thank you.
Kaboom: Your giving me a hard-on dear. You are very attractive.
Winter: mmmmmm kissing you deeply sliding my tongue deep into your mouth sucking your tongue.
Kaboom: On the white rug Hun.

Pussy licking..

(She walks over to the rug, as I followed behind her, looking at her ass. Lays down facing me, with her legs open, as she thrust her pelvic up in the air, to invite me over her. I lay beside her, as she takes hold of my cock and starts to suck me.)

Moans from the cock pounding inside her ass....

After Winter and I thoroughly enjoyed our sexual lust, Eli joined us in-world. I tp'ed her over to where we were, and the girls talked for awhile. Winter soon left to finish her last pie, and I had an intimate time with my lovely wife soon after.


Foot Note: I dissolved our friendship after she read it, due to her wanting me to edit the story of removing her name, pics, and pretty much the story itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment