Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pussy Cat

Cat… is a demoness I meet at Violet Studios demon store in the month of Oct. I saw her walking by me, and quickly IM’ed her. I initially wanted to recruit her in my demon family, and was partnered with Damien at the time. Her and I chatted, and her partner soon arrived to chat with me also. They eventually joined a few moments later.

I got to know Cat a lot better during that week, because Damien was not available for her to spend some time. And I made that up for him, by getting to know her. I told Cat I was having issues with my partner Kitten at the time, with her having been gone for months since our wedding. And was thinking of ending it, which I did eventually.


Well…I went to bed Cat one day, after teasing her those past days, when Damien was not around. We just fooled in bed, kissing and fondling each other with heavy petting. But short of actually having sex with her. Why I didn’t fuck Cat, you ask? I didn’t want to cause a problem with my friend Damien, as they were the only paired couple in Hell’s Angels of KC at the time. Plus Cat wanted to be remain faithful to Damien, so I did not pressure her to go all the way with me.

Seasons change, and so does the date and time on your wall. Cat was found being intimate with a guy and girl, by Damien two weeks ago. That quickly ended their partnership and any future relationship between them. Damien happens to be vindictive, and grieved Cat for that first week since they separated. I feel for Cat and Damien, but affairs of the heart is none of my business.

Cat is okay now, and happy to be single. She definitely wanted my attention, and helped renew it too. I have the HOTs for her, and the feeling is mutual. She gave me a nice Christmas present the day before; a demonic Minotaur avi. I did not ask for anything, which surprised me, but she insisted of getting me something nice for myself.

Yesterday, I got my chance of giving her want she wanted from me. My cock inside her pussy. We tp’ed over to her place, soon after meeting her brother Tanner. It was very exciting for us. No holds bar this time. She set up the bed, and proceeded to tease me, as she let my pants down to unveil my throbbing demonic cock, not cocks. The Sim did not allow for my two shaft demon cocks to rezz for some reason. Lucky for me, I used different cocks for my avi for problems on certain Sims.

She removed her clothing, from the Christmas attire she had on; the hat, the white top, the long sleeve gloves, and fancy white trimmed skirt. As her pussy was wet with anticipation.

She kneeled in front of me, as she placed her lips around my cock, and lap with her tongue of my glans penis head, and along my shaft. Giving me a wonderful sensation, as I closed my eyes, and held her head in place in front of my engorged pulsating cock, getting ready to pound her pussy.

She touched and played with my inter-active penis, giving her the sounds and animations to enjoy the pixel sex with me. But in real life, her hands were between her legs, as she stimulated her clitoris, and inserted her fingers inside her vaginal walls, rubbing her G-spot. And imagining her fingers were my cock, thrusting vigorously inside her.

I had her in bed by this time, humping her in different positions. But she wanted Doggie the most, and we placed yourselves in that position. Giving her a glaze and hot look and heavy feeling of panting.

We did this close to an hour, and she was ready to cum. She asked for my permission to cum, as she will be one of my newest pet. “May I cum Master?” No…“ As I pulled my cock out. “Please Master, don’t stop. Fuck me!” Smiling. I slapped my cock on top of her buttocks, and rubbed it up and down the lips of her drenched pussy. She was aching for my cock to re-enter her again. It didn’t take long for me to continue to hump her but...

She had to log off quickly. She was having pixel sex with me in her business office, and a customer showed up an hour early. LOL…

She told me later, that she had enough time to pull her pants up, and wash her hands at the sink, and check her appearance before she greeted the person. Only if he/she knew, what Cat was doing a few minutes before. Smiles.

I can’t wait for us to finish what we already started. Until then…keep it ready, and hot for me, my Pussy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment