Friday, January 21, 2011

Cosmo Friends or Lovers

I meet a new girl to talk about, her name is Zuri. Her SL name reminds me of Nuri, my ex girlfriend in RL. But Zuri is not her real name, and I won’t mention real names here for reasons of privacy and respect of my girls and the friends I know in world. Zuri, whom I meet at Vista Animations, when I went back one day, and saw her standing near me. It took me awhile before I IM’ed her, and lucky that I did. I waited a few days before I contacted her again.

I went to join her one day, when she was looking to buy furniture. And apparently no romance going on with her, as she is a Blood Doll in a vamp clan, and a SL virgin. That day, is when I started to get to know Zuri, and the personality she holds within her.

We exchanged personal RL information and some pictures between us. I don’t get into details other than she is engaged, and plans to marry her fiance in the near future. I find her to be sincere and sweet in our chats.

As she is puzzled about me, when I am pleasant company towards her. And at other times formidable as she knows of me, by reading my blogs. Also when she had a recent nightmare about me, when she pictures yourself as the victim of my blog; in Sadist Glee. I told her it was her imagination, and I am an innocent bystander in SL. Right? (Smiles)

Late yesterday evening and early morning, I found the sim to take her too, called Midsummer. Courtesy of my daughter Gaia, who provided me the LM after taking her there when I found it originally, as Kaboom.

I did not disappoint her, as she enjoyed the place by its beautiful visual scenery, and the animated poses that are placed there for everyone to use. I had her select a room to get as going, which lead us to this scene in blue and later upon a green leaf.. And provided us a nice couples pose, allowing us to enjoy each other’s company.

Later, I took her to the blazing sun room. Where things started to get real hot for us both. As her and I started kissing, caressing, and stroking in each other’s arms. She parted her legs exposing her red panties, and to me a clear invitation to please her. I did, as her body language dictated me to move my right hand down south for approval. I caressed her mons pubis of the pubic hair, and was meet with the gentle touches of her hand. She brought my hand back to her waist, while closing her thighs shut. Utters a sweet moan, and decided to allow me to wait somewhere in the near future.

We went to another part of the sim, as the place is built like a maze, with the creator’s intent of losing your way. So that you have a reason to continue to explore the sim, and enjoy the sights worth spending the time while you are there.

As we held each other again, we continued to teased each other, going back and forth with our emotes. But soon we had to go, as our teasing ceased, when her gestures indicated for me to stop. I respect Zuri wishes, when she says “No” or that from any of the women I know as my lovers, as I do have many. We kissed and said, “Good night.” to each other, as we look towards in the future how are friendship will develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment