Thursday, January 20, 2011

Deep In Love

There are many ways to express your love for someone in SL. By gifts, taking him / her to a romantic interlude, by emoting them; “I love you.” kisses you passionately. And then there’s the power of the pen by having you declare to the world in your profile, of how you feel about that special person in SL.

How that person is in my mind, soul, and heart… and affects your thoughts in real life. That is “love struck“ and which can lead to real life marriage outside of SL, as I have known to have happen to some people I know. Setting the lust factor aside to want to fornicate in RL, which I think is fun too!

My dear friend Chey’s is a captive woman in SL by her own choice, and has reunited with her first love Master Fox. And how through her own words and thoughts, recommitted herself to him. Fox is very lucky to have Chey, and I am happy for her too.

As a demon avatar, love is the strongest force of all I can never stand in its way. I do envy any male, that gets the love and attention from a woman…like that of Chey has given to Fox. And I hope he appreciates Chey more than ever, since their parting a few months back.


I asked her permission to share with you what “falling in love” means to her. Along with the music she provided to best set the tone of her emotions in her words.

What seems like long ago when I was so new here
We stumbled across each other
And formed a friendship that grew into so much more.
You took the time to take me under your wing
And showed how to do so much here…

You held my hand and made me believe in myself and in you.
Now so much time has past and I still run to you
And get lost in your embrace, knowing that no matter how I feel

You will find a way to make me smile
And brighten each and every day.
You forgive my mistakes
And find a way to deal with the craziness that is me.

Even apart our friendship never faltered
You were always there when I needed a shoulder to cry on
And willing ear to listen to me in the good times and the bad.
You will always have a special place in my heart…

For in you I find a smile I never knew possible
And love I never dreamed of.
I will cherish you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment