Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Crown For Zuri

We had a wonderful time last night, when she came back from a real life funeral. She was down and out, having a friend around her age pass away unexpectedly. She came in world wanting to vent and kill anything that walks, crawls, flew, and anyone that uttered a word. Being a fearless demon as I am, offered to be killed to spare an ant, worm, bee, or innocent human getting hit with a flying knife, while sitting on a toilet. (Smiles) But I let her be was her request, which is always a good choice for anyone at times. Just be sure to give your support, and be on hand when they need you.

She found an Indian spiritual garden, with yoga poses to contemplate life in general. And how our own existence contributes to the lives of others. It lets us be aware to want to gave a positive glow to others, and just maybe it adds something better, and they will think kindly of you. How can your smile… a kind word… a firm hug… make a difference? That’s for you readers to go and do everyday… a good karma is always rewarded and given in return.

With that being said, I just have a good feeling about Zuri. I know she feels the same with me, as she would not have mixed real life with second life. But she trust me, and I am holding myself to her trust. I feel cared by her in terms of physically and mentally, as I do for her. I later joined her on a sim, where a black figured statue is pulling a white figured statue to the ground. The daily struggle of good and bad inner psyche in our minds, is my interpretation of it.

After awhile we went back home to her place…and talked in Skype close to seven hours. It helps to get to know a person a lot better, and forms a stronger bond between the two of us. She finally got nude for me, and we played with the poses. Nothing serious in terms of pixel sex, but we ended in a position we though was good for both of us. She was on top of me nude, and I had my cock inside her vagina. No thrusting up, just the feel, or I should say the sight of our sex organs interlaced, got her nice and wet from her active imagination. How many underwear changes dear? (Smiles)

But more important, Zuri is my new Domina, and hopefully my last one. “I couldn’t be happier.” is what she said. “As long as we are able to talk and work things out. I don’t run from fights.” she stated previously. I am so happy with Zuri, I feel complete again in SL.

I hope she keeps me, longer than my other Dominas in the past. But lets hope for a positive karma to go around us from here on…I kiss my Domina Zuri, my main girl in SL.

No comments:

Post a Comment