Sunday, January 30, 2011

"My Love..."

“I know we have a long and bumpy road ahead of us, but I believe that we can make it. You hold my heart and I trust you to keep it. Your passion, your love, your humor, and your mind is what I hold dear to me. I will treasure each moment with you and look forward to the long nights ahead of us. I will sit beside you as your Domina and love our family with all my heart. You are my dearest and I Love You. Forever yours.”

My new love Zuri wrote me those words two days ago. I am still thrilled of how she has expressed herself to me, that she loves me that goes into real life. She has told me information that I needed to know about her, including secrets of herself. Only she could do to show, her feelings about me are real and genuine.

I am over joyed and only one answer, is to accept her love with open arms, and keep the trust of her heart, nurturing it with daily understanding, like water.


To know love…
Be in moments of sadness and pain…
Holding each other for comfort and support…
In Joy and contentment…
Forgiveness in our failings should one stumble…
In seeing the sunset and sunrise…
Being yourself…
Complimenting each other…
For inspiration and fulfillment…
Caring for each other…
In each other’s thoughts…
Able to communicate…
Is to build a life together…
You feel complete in mind, heart, and sprit…
Is to be in love…and Love conquers all.


I pledge my heart to you Zuri, with my unconditional love, and all you expect of how to be loved by me. I will hold you above all women, as your happiness is my goal. I love you Zuri, you make my real life complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment