Thursday, January 13, 2011

Razor is Kaboom

Since my one year anniversary in Second Life, I have pretty much been through a lot of women, and in a few relationships that has lasted no more than three months. Their was Ariel, my demented first partner who likes to explore her sexual experiences at the cost of other people’s emotions. Kitten who loved me, but failed to communicate her intentions via emails, that made me to un-partner her. And Elizzabeth, of all her promises of wanting to work out a relationship with me, but failed herself to live up to them.


Now I may be a new Kaboom, through Razor, which was originally created as a secondary owner, in case I accidentally left the group of Hell’s Angels as Kaboom. Linden Lab has placed the “Activate” button tag right next to the “Leave” button in the contacts tab of our groups list. I know this personally happening as I have readmitted members of my group, who left the group accidentally trying to switch groups.

Switching group tags in SL is very common, and you think Linden Lab would be aware of it, and correct the problem, right. Wrong! Instead they made it possible to increase more groups into our profiles from twenty-five to forty. Its like knowing you can drill for oil two miles deep in the ocean. But don’t have the technology to prevent a disaster from happening first.

Well… I am waiting on the 25th of this month to see what happens to Kaboom‘s account, and if Razor with be the new Kaboom.

Kaboom has been my main character and premium account, which cost $72.00 US Dollars for the whole year. And Razor was my alternative avatar for solely the above purpose. Why not simply renew my amount, you say? Mainly I can’t afford to pay for this game, until I find real life full time employment.

Also I am disappointed with customer support with the lack of knowledge of some of their technicians, constant crashes which occurs daily, Linden Lab having access to our Instant Messages (IM’s), and how the Terms of Service (TOS) agreement is written in their favor.

I having knowledge of the practicality of business law, know all to well what a judge may think of a quasi contract agreement with its customers.


Razor…in my opinion is more human looking, compared to Kaboom. But I prefer playing Kaboom, because of all the items it has in its inventory. And the list of contacts it contains. If Kaboom is deleted after the 25th, I’m going to miss that avatar. But I’m just glad I can continue to exist as Kaboom through Razor.

No comments:

Post a Comment