Monday, January 10, 2011

Star Crossed Lovers

It was just over a month when Eli and I got married, which ended today. Yes. Eli and I are no longer a married and partnered couple. She un-partnered Kaboom, and I as Razor when to check his profile, which confirmed it. And she changed her last name back to her maiden name.

Oh hell, we are “A Pair of Star Crossed Lovers” to quote William Shakespeare, that was distained to fall from the skies. I don’t think she never “loved” me to begin with nor did I. Only I went along for the ride, to see where it would take us on this journey together. And if you’re a passenger, the driver can dump you, as she did to me.

At least I knew early, and did not invest to much of my emotion in her, which I have in the past. I did not shed a tear for this brief love. I left with my heart all in one, for me to love again.

She wanted our marriage to work, she told me one day, and if you look back on my past blog when she gave her vows, they were empty promises for her to keep. And it’s ok, and as a demon, I expect not to be loved. You can’t have love and lust for the same woman, its one or the other. What would you choose, if you saw a woman you wanted?

In SL, there are a lot of pretty avis walking around in world. Some want a special lover like Starr, who wants one on one attention given to her in her short SL existence. Some like Maria prefer to be a slut for tease, not wanting a partner. She had been involved herself with past lovers, only to know it has ended each time. And there is my friend Chey, a very faithful kind of woman, whose been hurt in the past by a former lover, and big enough of a heart to take Fox back in. She is blissfully happy with him.

What have I learned in SL about love? I think it’s there for others that want it, but expect to get hurt along the way. I and Vale, got dump the same day, as we comfort each other. But the lyrics below best describes what love is to me in SL.

Love hurts, love scars, love wounds and marks
Any heart not tough or strong enough
To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud holds a lot of rain.
Love hurts. Oooh, love hurts

I'm young I know, but even so
I know a thing or two. I've learned from you.
I've really learned a lot, really learned a lot.
Love is like a flame, it burns you when it's hot.
Love hurts. Oooh, love hurts

Some fools think of happiness,
Blissfulness, togetherness
Some fools fool themselves, I guess,
But they're not fooling me.

I know it isn't true, I know it isn't true.
Love is just a lie, made to make you blue.
Love hurts. Oooh, love hurts.
Oooh, love hurts.
Oooh, love hurts.

by Nazareth

No comments:

Post a Comment