Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Daughter, the Naga

I logged in world yesterday. And stopped over to Fairysnake Productions to a satellite store they own. I looked over the skins, and thought of someone in mind to wear the skin, while I am in world, to keep me company. My daughter quickly came to my mind, as she always IM’s me and does keep me company.

I contacted my daughter Perse aka Kia, the moment she logged in world. And asked her if she wanted to be half woman and half snake. She said, “Is it ugly looking?“ “No dear, but come see for yourself hun.“ So I teleported as buns to where I was.

“Hell-o Daughter.” “Hi Dad.” “Have a look at the skins, and tell me what you think?” “Okay…” So I stood there as she looks over them. “Humm… Not bad Dad, pretty cool skins.” “Glad you like them.“ “Want me to buy a skin?“ “Yes. Wear one that’s close to my skin color. There are two kinds of black/red combo.” “Okay, anything for you Dad.” (Smiles at my daughter.)

We were later joined by Vale and Cat, as Perse tried on the HUD at goes with it, and adjusting her looks. Good time for them to see Perse in her Demon Naga form, with horns, and half body of a snake. If Perse wanted too, she can became an all snake avi. Cat and Vale commented that it looks really evil looking, and my daughter laughed at the idea of scaring people in Second Life.

So my daughter is now a Demon Naga, and still looking lovely as ever in human form as well. So watch out, if your ever near her, she has a AO that coils around your body for a kiss. “What do you like about your Naga dear?” “I like wrapping my coils around people and giving them a good squeeze.” “That’s my good daughter. Always thinking of putting the squeeze on people.” (Laughing)

Perse, my Demoness Naga Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment