Monday, January 24, 2011

Zuri My Sweet and Pussy Cat

It was a wonderful evening the previous day with Zuri and I. We were on a sim that contains the head statues from Easter Isle. It had some secret doors also on the narrow passageways found there, that contained medical devices to do some experiments of wondering explorers. I and Zuri could not help ourselves, as we activiated the devices on us. Hopefully we did not do anything that would cause damage to our physical being. But makes you wonder from the picture below about Zuri.

We did not stay long after we had our fun, to see who was conducting those weird experiments.

I later took her to Monster Beast Barn, and spent some time there. Showed her how to earn a baby dragon from a sleeping three Headed Dragon named Orichi. And how an Org would be hungry enough to eat her upside down in the tall grass, if she is not careful. I would normally allow my girls to be surprised by all that, but Zuri was ill in RL And I did not want her to get overly excited of the ordeal she might endure.

Early morning, we went back to her home. I was given a tour the previous day. But this morning it was special. As she agreed to become my lover, and one of seven girls that are special to me in SL. We worked out our expectations from each other, and the most dear to her is not to break her trust. I don’t want to hurt any of my girls, but like she said, “People change over time.” “Change is good, as long as it does not hurt anyone.” was my reply. We kissed and cuddled, and made a request from me when it specifically concerns her. I will not mention it, because I have a special bond and understanding between each one of my girls. We later kissed and logged off, and went to bed to start a new chapter in our relationship.

For each girl, my personal belief not to bring any one of my pets to each other’s home, unless I clear it with each one first. The girls want their own time with me, and their undivided attention, which they deserve. And get in their own home, when I come by to visit or when I am with one for that day or that evening.

Later, when I logged back in. I spent the day with Cat at her home and made love to her. She is very amorous towards me, and enjoy her teasing my interactive parts on my avi. Shortly after, making love to her. A male friend of hers stopped by to see Cat. She was still nude, as we cuddled on the bed. It did not take long for me to invite him for a three some with Cat. Her first with two guys!

We guys enjoyed ourselves as Bobby took care of Cat’s vagina and ass, and Cat took care of my cock with her mouth. We tried several positions, making sure Cat enjoyed herself as well. Our fucking session went on for awhile, when she finally ordered us males to fill her pussy and mouth with our cum. We could only comply with her wishes. She tighten her vaginal grip around Bobby’s cock, and suck to milk my own cock. It was not long when Bobby finally unloaded his sperms, soiling her pussy. And I filling her mouth with my own demon cum, with her playing with my load in her mouth, before she finally swallowed it.

While during the three some, someone outside Cat’s home took a picture. And sent it to Bobby’s partner, which caused drama between Cat and Bobby. Later, Bobby had to dissolve his friendship with Cat, as he was ordered to do so by his partner. I felt sorry for Cat, as I’m sure she has some feelings towards him. Hopefully, Bobby can continue to chat with Cat on a later time, when all is put behind them.

Later, Zuri came on in world, and I greeted her. We joined her on a sim called, Pillars of Hercules, when Bobby left. We went around to explore the sim, and came upon the Statue of Medusa. We took some pictures, but an Angel came form nowhere. I asked him to what his intentions were. He had a blazing fire sword in his hand, but did not deter me from standing my ground. He was as surprised to see me as well, and he did not stay long and left immediately.

A friend of Zuri named Sky, joined us at Jade Island. She was at Zuri’s home, but was AFK at the time. We stayed awhile to chat there, and the girls got some free clothes from a vendor, that happened to be there at the moment. And I thank her for the clothes she provided my girls.

We went back to Zuri’s home, right after Cat left for RL on Jade Isle. Sky and Zuri, played around, as I watched them. But I also had to leave for RL, and logged off. When I returned, I joined Zuri at Monster Beast Barn, when she went back for a visit. I meet another Angel, on top of the volcano. He too did not stay long. We stayed awhile, after seeing the Tour Dragon, which will drop you off on top of the volcano, just to heat up your feet to get you started. We soon left as she was limited to the time that night.

I took Zuri to Black Taj, and we danced at the bottom of that magnificent structure. We eventually made our way to the top as she lead, passing by details of the texture all around. We finally got to a place to take some pictures of the sunset. As we sat on a bench, right beside each other. And I then took her to a higher pillar shortly after from another location. We spent the remaining time chatting, as I held her in my arms, before her and I logging off with a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment