Friday, January 7, 2011

Hot As Hell

Having spent a few moments in some of the best demon stores SL had to offer, the girls and I went back home to rezz the prizes we had won. I got a new demon tail, and a few set of new eyes. Cat got a pair of black and white wings, t-shirt, and other items, while Kyla got a new tail, and silks to add into her inventory.

All this time, Cat and Kyla were teasing me at the store and at home, touching my interactive wings, and parts of my demon avatar's body. Cat was bold enough to reach into my cod piece to play with my scrotum, and I allowed the girls to do with me as they pleased.

My daughter Perse was at home, when we arrived from the store, and in the background knowing all to well what is developing in front of her, as she blushed looking at me and at the girls intentions.

"All right girls. You all seem to want to have fun, so lets play. All of you fellow me." I said to them. We went up the stairs, and told them to "strip" by the side of the bed. "Even me?" as Perse seemed puzzled by this. "Yes. You too!" "All right, you naked lovelies. Hop in bed." As each one positioned themselves, I made sure I gave Cat my full attention, to what will be her first foursome activity in SL.

Kyla, Perse, Kaboom, and Cat in a foursome.

The texted emotions below, are what transpired during that evening. Enjoy and let your mind run wild!

[09:31] Perse: screams with desire
[09:31] Cat: rubbing Kyla's swollen g-spot
[09:31] Kaboom: feels for the pussies of Kyla and Cat as they grind each other
[09:31] Perse: reaches down to rub Cat’s wet clitoris
[09:32] Kyla: Ohhh my (mmm) feels Cat reach and starts to moan louder.. Ohh my..wow
[09:32] Cat: moans as Perse’s touches her
[09:33] Kyla: lets out a loud moan, as I reach up under Master, and gently rub his balls
[09:33] Cat: spread wide open
[09:33] Cat: being fucked so hard and deep
[09:34] Cat: watching Kyla take Perse
[09:34] Kaboom: lifts Cat and places her on her back
[09:34] Kaboom: spreads her legs wide and starts to pound her pussy hard
[09:34] Perse: mmmm
[09:34] Cat: the smell of sex drives me wild with desire
[09:34] Kaboom: spanked Kyla's ass
[09:34] Kaboom: spanked Kyla's ass
[09:34] Kaboom: spanked Kyla's ass
[09:34] Kyla: Rubs Perse’s ass. and takes her from behind, gently pushing my way into her over and over ..
[09:35] Perse: oooooooh
[09:35] Kyla: Lets out a loud OUCH damn that hurts
[09:35] Kaboom: spanks Kyla's ass
[09:35] Cat: takes my hand and places it under Perse's breasts and squeezes
[09:35] Perse: rubs her erect nipples
[09:35] Kyla: OUUUUUUUUCHHH .OHHH MY GAWD that hurt..
[09:35] Cat: massages her breast
[09:35] Perse: mmmmmmmm
[09:35] Kaboom: looks into Cat's eyes
[09:36] Kyla: reaches over and gives Master a slap on his ass...
[09:36] Kaboom: sees she is in total ecstasy
[09:36] Kyla: gives her Master a smile, after slapping his ass.
[09:36] Cat: kisses Master and pushes her cunt up to meet every one of his powerful thrusts
[09:36] Kaboom: enjoy humping at Cat's very wet pussy
[09:36] Cat: screams out OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[09:37] Cat: OMG OMG OMG
[09:37] Perse: yesssss Kyla, take me
[09:37] Kaboom: her screams is giving him the urge to explode into her pussy
[09:37] Cat: grabs Master's ass and holds him into me
[09:37] Kyla: Wish I had my whip... smiles at Master while I say that... and continues to tease Perse over and over reaching around and rubbing her breast and clit with my hand
[09:37] Cat: OHHHH YES MASTER she screams
[09:37] Perse: mmmmmmm
[09:38] Kaboom: whisper’s into Cat’s ear I'm going to cum soon my pet
[09:38] Cat: wishes she could kiss Perse
[09:38] Perse: mmmmmmmm yummy
[09:38] Cat: cum deep inside me Master, breed me NOW
[09:38] Kyla: and using my finger and I push into Perse from behind.. first one, then 2 ...then 3 fingers as I rub faster and faster
[09:38] Cat: cries out in ecstasy
[09:38] Kaboom: climax is building up at the base of his testicles
[09:38] Perse moans loudly
[09:39] Cat: waves of pleasure flood her as she orgasms hard
[09:39] Kaboom: ooohhhhh....im cumming now
[09:39] Cat: her muscle wrapping and milking her Master's rock hard cock
[09:39] Kaboom: mmmm yessss......aaaahhhhhh...yessssss damnnnn...
[09:39] Cat: ooooooooooooooo
[09:39] Cat: YES MASTER!! she screams
[09:40] Kyla: pushing my finger farther and farther in.. mmm faster and faster..
[09:40] Perse: smiles at her father and Cat
[09:40] Cat: cumming as she kisses him
[09:40] Cat: shivering and moaning
[09:40] Cat: gazes over and smiles at Perse and Kyla
[09:40] Kaboom: demon seeds fills her pussy…as ejaculates rush to fill her vaginal cavity
[09:40] Kyla: and then reaching one hand around and rubbing Perse's breasts while still finger fucking her over and over
[09:41] Perse: moans in ecstasy
[09:41] Perse: o gawd yes
[09:41] Cat: takes all of Master's seed deep inside her
[09:41] Kaboom: holds his cock deep inside her pussy as his seeds continue to spill into her
[09:41] Cat: ohhhhhhhh he fills her completely
[09:41] Kyla: looks over and watching Master and Cat... gets a bit exciting and starts to finger fuck Perse faster and faster and faster
[09:42] Kyla: and doesn't slow down
[09:42] Perse: ooooh
[09:42] Cat: wants to hear Perse cum
[09:42] Kaboom: as his spasms lessen ..gives her a lustful pleased smile[09:42] Cat: she reaches for him, kissing him with abandon, so happy
[09:42] Kaboom: and kisses her passionately on the lips
[09:43] Cat: holds him inside her as he pulses
[09:43] Kyla: Thinks of how Master remind me of the battery bunny.. as he keeps goes and goes... as I continue to finger fuck Perse and rub on her clit over and over
[09:43] Kaboom: leans over to watch Kyla and Perse still going at each other
[09:43] Perse: OMG KYLA MMMMMMMMM
[09:44] Cat: ohhhh yes
[09:44] Kyla: mmmmmm watches Perse and Cat ohh my… wow
[09:44] Cat: Licking Perse's hot wet pussy
[09:44] Perse: omg Cat yesssssssss
[09:44] Cat: two fingers fucking her
[09:44] Perse: mmmmm
[09:44] Cat: tapping her g-spot
[09:45] Cat: licking her clit, pulling it with my lips
[09:45] Perse: moans in orgasm
[09:45] Cat: sucking her little woman’s hard on
[09:45] Kaboom: turns Cat over and fucks her in the ass this time with his still hard demon cock
[09:45] Perse: breaths harder and harder
[09:45] Cat: making circling motions on her g-spot
[09:45] Kyla: watches Master go at Cat, while Cat goes at Perse... Oh my starts to feel the wetness dripping down my legs as I watch everyone ..
[09:46] Cat: Cries out in pain and pleasure, her ass still very much a virgin
[09:46] Perse: decides to rub Kyla
[09:46] Kyla: Watching Master go faster and faster.. Oh my mmmm he is the battery bunny.. Laughing.
[09:46] Cat: rubs on Perse, lapping her sweet juices
[09:46] Perse: mmmmmmm
[09:46] Cat: inserts a third finger into her tight cunt



Note: update at a later time.

Fucked Princess for the first time, earlier in the day. As she has been teasing me since last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment