Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Big Bad Wolf

I got my wife Eli involved with another male, other than myself shortly after my Christmas Rezz Day. Right after my own four some, with Eli, Roxy, and Perse. Eli and Roxy, I both fucked, while I licked the pussy of Perse, my demoness daughter.


It was an enjoyable event, but the girls soon had to leave one by one. I said, “Goodbye” to Roxy after cuddling with her and her first time with me in bed. She was the last to leave me.

Soon after, I was joined by Myrna, a sub that belongs to a Mistress in the group. And then Wolf poofed in seeking some fun. I got the two together, and they soon started to play by the bed. I saw Kyla not to far away, and decided to get her ass to join us.

I waited for awhile, as Kyla was AFK during the orgy feast earlier, and did not want her to miss out on the one that is starting now. When she returned, her and I went to join Wolf and Myrna, but Wolf IM’ed me saying he just wanted himself and Myrna in bed.


As Wolf fucked Myrna good, Kyla and I watched and held each other, as we played with each other’s privates, since there was no other bed in the house that night.

Moments later, Wolf was done with Myrna, and wanted to switch girls. I joined Myrna in bed, while Wolf and Kyla took off to a Sim I just found recently with lots of poses to have fun. It didn’t take long for Myrna and I to start enjoying ourselves, as she was a very horny girl, while still dripping with the cum from Wolf on her vaginal lips.


I fucked and sucked the new slut, and she moaned, panted, and begged me to screw her good. All was good, and she had her orgasm and as I seeded her hard inside her pussy. We kissed and said our “Goodbye” with plans of having fun in the future. I then decided to join Wolf.

When I arrived to join him, Kyla and he were done with their sexual escapades also. I talked to Wolf for awhile, when Eli returned in world. I tp’ed her to join us. I told Eli what had happened while she was off world, and decided it’s a night of orgies, and a right time to share my wife.

(On the dance floor, Wolf holding Eli close to him, as she talks to me and Wolf.)

[02:37] Eli: Too bad, will he make me scream?
[02:37] Kaboom: that he will
[02:37] Eli: Mmm Good.
[02:39] Eli: Touch my breast Wolf?
[02:41] Wolf: grabs her hard with his claws
[02:42] Eli: closes her eyes and moans
[02:43] Wolf: nice and lovely kiss her lips and grind her ass leaving his marks from his claws
[02:43] Eli: kisses back with warm passion.
[02:44] Wolf: my mistress your lovely
[02:44] Eli: Are you dreaming about how you will take me?
[02:45] Wolf: rare but yes
[02:45] Eli: Come Wolf.


[02:47] Wolf: my lady you are soft and hot today
[02:47] Eli: leans back to be kissed as she smiles at her Master.
[02:47] Kaboom: nods his head with approval
[02:48] Eli: Mmm so nice.
[02:49] Wolf: licks her belly
[02:49] Eli: guides his head down and smiles
[02:50] Wolf: start shoving my tough in her pussy
[02:50] Eli: gently pulls his head up, teasing him.
[02:50] Wolf: his cock come out of his sheath
[02:51] Eli: Mmmm, nice
[02:52] Wolf: starts to play and finger her pussy
[02:52] Eli: leans back and spreads her legs for him.
[02:53] Eli: Mmm, is that what you want Wolf?
[02:55] Eli: Mmmmm, yes.
[02:55] Wolf: lays back for her, allowing her to fondle his cock
[02:55] Eli: He has a nice cock Master.
[02:55] Eli: So hard.
[02:55] Kaboom: yes I’ve seen it earlier before, with one of the pet girls
[02:56] Wolf: mmm his membranes soon slides his cock and hook into her
[02:57] Eli: gasps in passion
[02:57] Wolf: his barbs rubs in her pussy
[02:58] Wolf: mmmmmmm Eli


[02:58] Eli: drags him on the bed and grinds deep.
[02:59] Eli: Mmmm, nice HOT cock inside me. Yes.
[02:59] Eli: moans louder.
[02:59] Wolf: He's cock rub against the bone in her pussy and hooks into it as he fucks
[03:00] Eli: bites her lip with passion
[03:01] Wolf: try to make you cry and beg
[03:01] Eli: Aaagghhh, YES.
[03:01] Wolf: Humping her hard let his power of dark flame arrow consume them
[03:02] Eli: spreads her legs for the demon.
[03:02] Wolf: gets faster with his humping and bites hard into her shoulder
[03:03] Eli: starts to pant and cry out.
[03:04] Wolf: his demonic blood unlock another flame of hell, the blue fire
[03:04] Eli: Aaagggh YES
[03:04] Eli: spreads her legs wider
[03:04] Eli: Oh please... more please Wolf.
[03:05] Wolf: slams his cock deep into her womb this time
[03:05] Eli: Aaaggghhh
[03:05] Wolf: wants to ass fuck her hard and kiss her lips like her mate
[03:06] Eli: whimpers as she kisses.
[03:06] Eli: starts to slam his cock in her
[03:06] Wolf: let go all your feelings and you well let all your power out
[03:07] Wolf: grabs her and pull her down on to him to kiss her to make her stay quiet
[03:08] Eli: screams as he drills her deep.
[03:08] Wolf: mm slow his humping down some he still keep going letting his cock swell up
[03:09] Wolf: make it last long time for her
[03:09] Eli: digs her fingernails into the sheets.
[03:10] Eli: screams into the mattress.
[03:11] Wolf: humping slow but is still little hard
[03:11] Eli: Oh shit!
[03:11] Eli: Aaaggghhh!!
[03:12] Wolf: getting hard and faster with his humping biting her breast
[03:12] Eli: Fill me with cum Wolf?
[03:13] Wolf: shoves his cock all the way in, his cum hard as hell and the hotter than the flames of hell
[03:13] Eli: Aaaahhh yes! Oh.....
[03:15] Eli: Still shaking, she kneels to clean up her mess.
[03:15] Wolf: mmm my Queen you feel so good
[03:16] Eli: licks very carefully.


I helped Eli up from the floor, after she licked the head of Wolf’s cock clean. I kissed her on the forehead, and I’m glad she enjoyed herself with another male, besides me.

She is working on having a stable of males to have as pets. And has currently acquired two as of this posting, Gary and Joey. Lets see how this plays out in the future.



Footnote:

Happy One Month Wedding Anniversary to us, as we exchanged gifts. I got a Lord’s clothing from her, and she got a metallic sexy foils and wraps for her privates. Attended a wrestling event, with Eli, Kyla, and Cheyenne.

Using Razor my alt, as Kaboom. I got a new look in human form and later, a new look as a demon also. I thank the girls for hitting the streets for me, with Eli’s encouragements from the note card she sent in our group.

And a special recognition to Cat and Cheyenne for their major contributions for the Lindens they provided. Thank you girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment