Saturday, October 29, 2011

Birth of Pain

At the clinic, Kitten and I waited for her doctor. Same person that did the ultrasound, which I initially though it was a technician, but was her own doctor. I was cocky during the time of the exam, and tried to intimidate her as a big Red Demon Bull, but she was not fazed by my presence and focused on Kitten.

I was my normal self for this final visit, to have Pain come into our world. Kitten was told to go ahead and wait in the birthing room, and I joined her while waiting for Dr. Krysteen. We did not have to wait long, as she poofed in and set about to exam Kitten, taking her pulse and assessing her labor contractions.

Toxic IMed Kitten, and asked, "Can I join you?" And Kitten asked me, "Is it ok for Toxic to join us Hun?" I did not mind as she will be the Auntie for our daughter, and soon to be baby sitter. (Laughs) Then she in turn asked if she could invite a pet over to keep her company, during Kitten's labor. Kitten and I looked at each other, and though about it for awhile, "Okay, you can bring a Pet to join you." So she teleports Jool over, the "I'm scared" pet that loves humiliation. Kitten told Toxic, "Jool can stay in the room until I'm ready to deliver Pain."

Kitten's contractions started becoming more frequent and painful, so Dr. Krysteen told her to breath in long "Heeeee....Heeeee.....Whooooo....and I did the same to help her along her breathing exercise. And I developed labor pains along with Kitten, and told the Doc, "My back and sides hurt... Is that sympathy pains?" She nodded, and asked Connie; her nurse, to have a special kit for me ready, if I should happen to pass out. Connie, held it up with a pair of forceps"I have the "smelly human sock" ready. PU!

Connie, served some Blood Chips and Blood Wine around, passing them out liberally in a heated tall cup and silver platter. Dr Krysteen did not like the fact of her nurse helping herself to treats being served, and "Hissed" at her. "I don't want my nurse unable to perform her duties." That quickly got her attention, and stood by her during the rest of the evening.


I don't know why I was standing between Kitten's legs during one time, when she had her legs propped up on the delivery table. Maybe because, it case my daughter crawls out like a baby marsupial, I'm there to catch her. But asked the doctor, "Aren't you suppose to be standing between her legs?" "When the contractions are closer, I will be there."

So when the contractions got closer to ten minutes, I went behind her and supported her back and to lean and rest against me. By that time, "I feel like having a baby through my cock." I got poor Kitten to laugh, which hurts her at that point. The other ladies laughed and giggled too. Dr. Krysteen said, "Only other male creatures to give birth are seahorses. Should I call you a seahorse?" (Laughter around the room.) Owww..it hurts to laugh...Dr Krysteen nods to Kitten, "I know dear."


But the time the baby was due, "Come out...come out baby." As I leaned down and talked between Kitten's legs. That only caused more laughter around the room. But time for delivery eventually came and Dr. Krysteen timed her contractions and felt for the dilation of her cervix. From two inches to a gradual increase four then six. The baby was ready to come, and asked Kitten to start pushing with the contractions and as I helped her with her breathing. She was in pain and agony during her ordeal.

Eventually our baby's head crown appeared, then face. More pushing, and the shoulders appeared. Dr. Krysteen rotated her shoulder to a vertical position. And Kitten pushed again to release the upper extremities, then body and lower extremities out.


Dr. Krysteen looked at our baby, checking to see a normal looking demon baby. She looked like a human, except for the dark eyes and fork tongue upon a closer examination. But her outer demon features will appear soon enough, with horns, wings, and tail. She gave her to Connie to clean, and took measurements for the record. The weight of the baby is 6 pounds, 11 ounces and is 18.4 inches long, as Connie read them aloud.

Connie placed Pain in Kitten's arms, with me smiling on. I licked my daughter's forehead. "Mmmm.. she taste good." Kitten looks at me, "You better not be thinking about it." "Yes dear, I'm not close to thinking of it." Kitten, shakes her head at me with stern disapproval. I kissed them both on the forehead. "Thank you mommy dear for this baby. I will protect our daughter from harm."

Toxic and Jool congratulated us and I informed Kristy to write a notice, but she seemed AFK and asked Kat to write one instead. She though our baby is a boy, and called him Prince when I read the notice when it appeared. I asked Kitten to IM Kat to rewrite a correct notice, which she did and promptly executed herself after. (Laughs) I being merciful, reanimated her to continue to serve us. Kitten and I will need all the help we can with our daughter Pain.


Kitten and I went back to the lair, and I saw the baby room for the first time. Pain was already sleeping, as Kitten will start to breast feed her for now, when she wakes up later. I kissed then both again, and said to Pain, "Welcome to Hell Hole my daughter." I was tired of the ordeal myself and promptly passed out on our extra bed we placed in Pain's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment