Sunday, October 2, 2011

Daenotaur

I added a new family member today, when I told Emi to look for someone to join the family. She was bored, so I got her to do something for me. She IMed the groups on her list, about thirty or so of them. One person responded and Emi poofed in a person with a demon, Taurus skin combination.


His name is Blanket, and after the salutations all around with BJ, Cors, Emi, and Kitten being present. I was impressed with the skin and look of his avatar. It was twice the normal size of our avatars. I asked where he got it, and the name of it.


He got it on Xstreet inside Second Life's official Market of products. Its called the "Daenotaur." Also sold in world at Niramyth, which I also know as the Isle of Mythical and Legendary Creatures. I have brought an avatar there before, and Cat gave me a present of a Minotaur avatar from there too.

I looked it up at Xstreet first, but then decided to buy in-world to save some lindens. Price to purchase in-world always seems to cost less. Must be the handing charge Second Life adds to vendors selling their products on Xstreet, past on to consumers as the usual norm.


I went to the island, and saw the close out of many of the avatar sold there, exception to the werewolves and daenotaur. The avatars I have in my inventory that I got from there, are no longer available. Now I got avatar that are valuable since it's an out of stock item and no longer sold to the public. That makes them special now.


I got me the "Dust Daenotaur" which is a line of skins at are light in color, compared to the "Coal" series of dark skins. It comes with a custom HUD, which allows you to select the color of the skins, horns, eyes, hoofs, and hand nails. I set my skin to red, green eyes, and orange horns. I left the hoof as grey and black nails for the hands.

I replaced the cock that came with it. Its huge but not much else. It comes flaccid. No HUD to make it erect or to get it to cum, when one has pixel sex in-world. I will see how this works out with pixel sex in mind. I know its already too big to fit in a normal size bed. I may have to use my normal size avatar, if pixel sex does not work out well in the Daenotour shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment