Saturday, October 1, 2011

Branding Drama

Today, I got a headache. And the horns on my head is not the cause of it. Saturdays are the normal days set aside for branding pets. I sent a notice about it yesterday, or the day before. I expected there would be pets waiting for me. But when I logged in on the Sim, it was only Toxic present, and no pets around.

I looked on my friends list to see any pets present. I notice Fluff was on, and sent her an IM about the branding today. She was surprised about it, and informed me she was not aware of it. "Did you get the notice when you logged in today?" "No Sir, I guess I was capped." "Nods...Well, I scheduled it earlier." "I can still be branded Lord, if you still wish it." I paused wondering, if I should or not. I IMed BJ, if she can do it. And BJ said, "Ok I do can it, but after 15 minutes. I got diner to make." "Ok, no problem hun."

While BJ logged off to cook diner, I asked why Fluff was not on the Sim at Hell Hole. She informs me that BJ and Kat took her to another Sim. And by that, I though BJ and Kat took her off Hell Hole. And I don't like the idea of pets being removed from the Sim. Pets make the place active and busy, and nothing worse on a Sim is by having it empty. So, I told BJ..."Stop taking pets off the Sim." I did not think I was mean about it by telling her. Just a reminder for her not too, if she did do it. Well...by doing that I got BJ upset, and inadvertently started a "drama".

When BJ was ready to do the branding, she wanted to clear something up with Fluff. "Ok, before we get started. Fluff, why did you tell Kaboom we took you off the Sim? "Well you teleported me to Kat's house, right? That went on back and forth as to who did what to whom in front of me, Kat, Emile, and Lord Vitto. This went on for awhile, and BJ left the scene to vent steam elsewhere, while I chatted to Fluff.

Later...I finally got the two of them to settle down. And manage BJ to role play branding Fluff on the thigh with the group pet mark. But later, the girls returned at each other's throats. This time, Fluff decided to leave the group, because it will not resolve, and more likely to involve others. And BJ though of resigning. All this time, I threaten to eject them both, and to "Shut Up!" But still they would not listen. Which really pissed me off, because they continued to argue as if I was not there. WTF!!!!

Anyway, it got settled when Fluff left the group, and BJ left for another Sim or went home. I told BJ in IM, "As an officer, I expect you to resolve problems and dramas. Not to be a part of it. And my concern you will involve yourself again in the future. I hope you learned from this fiasco."

No comments:

Post a Comment