Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Party Roast

Today, we held our Halloween Party. I dressed in a Egyptian Corpse Handler, which is fitting for the death that is dealt on our Sim. Kitten dressed as Ms. Little Red Riding Hood, with some blood stains on her dress. Her and I will have a long day in world, as things developed on later.

I was on Market Street to buy and add a few things for Halloween, which will be useful after the party is over. And though of rats, since I love using "Rat on the stick" prop during my role play. I got a "pack of rats" for a good price, and set them by the jail cells of the dungeon. They move about and make squeaky mouse. And Kitten added a huge spider the size of a big dog, and kept harassing any nearby avatars by it. Poor Kitten, it seemed to like her the most. (Laughs)

We were by the dungeon and some family members were by the Spit Room, a floor below us. Messing with the prim meat Roast. Mostly the Demoness from the family adding a few ingredients, and a few of Roast's girl friends joined in to add to the fun and excitement of the party. We went down soon after the start of our Halloween celebrations. Chatted with some of the new faces there, and got one to join us, since she fitted right in as a Demoness.


Hateful, my SL sister in world dressed as a bloody naughty nurse was in charge of placing a "spit pole" and killing him this time. She asked, "Anyone want to jerk him off before I stick this spit in up his ass?" Most said, "No...!!!" and "I'm hungry, go stick him like a pig!"


With the consensus of the Demoness and possessed females, Hateful slowly shove the spit into his rear end, as Roast starting moaning, then screaming in pain and agony, until he lost conscience. He died soon after, as it passed this sternum, and finally out from his mouth.


Two girls helped Hateful place Roast on the cooking flame, as the spit was turned on to rotated him slowly over the fire. All on hand gathered around the cooking of human flesh, as they licked their lips and saliva drooled down the sides of a hungry mouths. Some started to dance, and frolic around the meat, while lifting their nose in the air to get a good swift of meat being cooked ripe for eating.


Kitten stood by with me, and enjoyed the celebration of our festivities. But was distracted by the contractions and pain of her belly. I grab her hand and lend her to the other room, and sat her down. "Are you ok dear?" "I think our daughter, "Pain" wants to join us now." "Oh Wow!!!" "I'm chatting with my doctor now, and wants us to go to the clinic for her to examine me, just to be safe." "Yes, we should." I told my nearby family members, "We are leaving for the clinic, and may be back with the birth of our new baby daughter. See you later, everyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment