Saturday, October 22, 2011

Two Runners

We held the race today, shortly after 1:15pm SLT. It was between Fausi and BJ. Both girls are switches, meaning they can be Mistress and Pet, depending on their mood of the moment. It was fun for what its worth, as I and Kitten got to pelt the girls at the start of the race, with our Sheep Launcher. I followed the girls as they ran the course, hitting them on the head, back, and ass.

Fausi was mostly in the lead, and BJ was way behind her. Until Fausi got to the maze, where BJ caught up with her. Fausi got lost in it, while BJ went into mouse look and went thur without a problem.

BJ was on the land during my build of the course, and got familiar of it. And Fausi never read my "course description" of the layout, or bothered to make a trial run before the start of the race, which I encouraged the participants to do. I believed it was a fair race, and BJ come from behind, (literally) to win the race.

I was going to give her 500 Gold Lindens, but told me to keep them to pay for the tiers. She surprised me with what she said in public chat. Fausi came second, and won 250 Gold Lindens, but logged out before I gave her winnings. I will give them to her when I see her next time.

After the race, I set the land for snuff events, so my family can shoot at each other. The only shame after the race, I did not have a chance to shoot a loser at the end of the race.

Congrats BJ, you win again.

On Lookers: Madysin (BJ's SL sister), her boyfriend Sailor, Amelia, Cors, Toxic, and Kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment