Saturday, October 22, 2011

Tags

I take serious issues with Tags in the family group. They are given for a reason, or earned within the family. And today, I'm upset with Toxic. I told her last week not to wear the Queen tag on the Sim. Only two people can wear and have a title as Queen in my family group, and that is Kitten and Memory.

The tag is Hell's Queen, which is equal to Domina in my group. My SL son Bronxton made his own group of Hell's Angels and gave Toxic the title of "Queen" in his group. I have no problem with that, except he made the look just like my own group with double bar arrow brackets at each ends.

She knew this, as I told her from last week, but again she wore it, when I saw her at the Pet Race event. I mentioned it to her, shortly after the end of the race. Since I had no time to make a big deal over it before the start of the event, and simply ignored it. When I did mentioned it to her after the race, she never bothered to change it, and after we were back on the lair.

Without warning, I ejected Toxic off the Sim. I knew Kitten mentioned it to her, before she logged out in world. But she continued to wear the tag, and that really pissed me off. I teleported her back, and still she had the tag on. This just tells me two things; she don't respect what I and Kitten told her, and she could care less.

After today, I am just going to eject her until she gets it in her head, not to wear the "Queen" tag from Bronxton's Hell's Angels group. I hope she is not belligerent, and cause a deep rift between Kitten and I. Next thing I will have to do is eject and ban her from the Sim, if her attitude does not change soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment