Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pet Race Course

I got it done today, the pet race course. I have not held a race since the time I had Eli for a pet at Indecent Exposure at the old lair. It was fun too. Now I have a whole new set of pets from personal to group use pets. I figure it was time to have this activity take place again. So I made a race course that pets and others can enjoy, and double up for snuff events.


It contains tubes, broad paths, dividers, ramps, trap box, and a maze to confuse. I test ran it myself a few times, and even got lost in my own design. I made the trap box black, so you can't see the walls and sections of it. Hard to get out. And I will do the same for the maze. (Laughs)

The structures are simple designs, and placed color for looks. My pet Clara, helped place a rotating X that you just flow with it, to pass thur. But during the test run, I and BJ had to jump over it for some reason. She asked if there is an "invisible barrier?." None that I know of, when Clara placed it. I will have her check it again, just in case.

Now for the details of the course of the race; I will have them run in meets, and depending on the number of participants. Process of elimination, with the First, Second, and Third to advance to the next rounds, until the Final Meet to determine the winners.

Winners will get the following rewards:
  • First Place 500 Lindens
  • Second Place 250 Lindens
  • Third Place 100 Lindens
And the poor losers will be executed! (Laughs)

I hope we get a good turn out. So we can line up the losers and shot them one by one. I think the Romans (Gladiators) and Aztecs (Basketball / Football) did the same thing. This event will be fun for everyone involved. (Laughs with a sadistic glee)

No comments:

Post a Comment