Monday, October 10, 2011

Demonic Sadist Angels; Logo

Turn around time was quick for the logo. After talking to Luna last night, she was ready for me to look at a few demos. But I had already logged out in world. So, the first thing in my mind was Kitten, if she was feeling better each day. And if she got her police dog Jackson back. Yes to both, as she informed me right after logging in.

I then contacted Luna, if she was ready for me to see the demos. I sent her a teleport and was quickly in front of me. She rezzed them, and saw the design she got for us. It looked great, but not for the fonts. What I wanted was blue flames, demonic horns, with whips and chains. The design that was made, only lacked the whips and chains. But it did not matter, as the looked was right.


I asked her to change the fonts to old English, and add a motto at the corner with "Corpus Edimus." I was thinking of also "Sanguis Bibimus" but that would crowd the logo. She left for her studio, and adjusted the design to my wishes. And she came back with the final version, that I approved and paid for Five Hundred lindens. But I refer to my lindens as "gold." This demon has gold and silver walls in the bottom lair, and diamond pillars. Hell don't have to be Hellish.

Art by Sabra Creations Inc. For Photo Profiles and Logo Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment