Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Due Date

Yesterday, Kitten and I had an appointment at the clinic. Kitten had told me the day before, which I almost forgot. When I had to make an important phone call in RL. I tried a few times to get through, but was placed on hold for thirty minutes. I then decided to place my number in line, as a return call when I recalled. It was past 2pm slt, and I knew Kitten told me her appointment was at that time.


I quickly logged in and she IMed me as soon as she saw me logging in. "I'm at the clinic Hun." "OK dear, teleport me please." There I joined her, with Kitten on the examination table, and Dr Krysteen doing the ultrasound over the tummy. "Good... Daddy made it. Just have a seat. We just started." Ohh... good! I though I missed it. Me being here is important to Kitten." (Smiles.) "No. Your on time. Let me start moving this Doppler over her pelvic. Lets see how your fetus is doing Kitten?"


"Aha...that's the little fellow. Not much bigger than your hand. The face looks happy. You must be eating well Kitten." (Smiles) "Yes. Must be the human meat I have been eating often at Hell Hole." I'm laughing, due to BJ's constant feast she sets up, serving up human flesh for the demons.

"Let's see if I can figure out the sex of this fetus." Dr. Krysteen repositions the Doppler for a better view of the sex. "Congrats! It's a girl!" (Kitten smiles.) "Funny we where just going over girl names a few days ago. And I was thinking of "Rains" as a name for a girl. But don't know if Kaboom likes it."


I was on the phone, when 15 minutes of the exam. I got the call. So I was just following the conversation, and did not reply much, other than "Nods." But I did say "Great! We are having a baby girl." My second child, and first with Kitten." "Can you tell me the due date?" Kitten asked. "Let me figure out the due date. (Dr. Krysteen starts calculating for a possible date.) And it seems...it will be on Halloween Day. Wow..this will be a special baby. If the baby does decide to come out on "Day of the Dead."

What a few more instructions for Kitten of getting her rest. And me to watch over her needs. The exam ended. and we were good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment