Friday, September 30, 2011

Kick Me

Do you remember the time when someone placed a sign on your back that says 'Kick Me?" I do. But that was a very long time ago in high school. I was not aware of it, when one of my so-called friends then, kicked me from behind. He was not a friend the moment he did that. He could have just taken it off, and say to me, "Watch your back when people act odd!" Well...that's in the past as we learn from negative experiences.

Today, is something of that past that I wanted to play with. Tessa my builder and pet made  a pose ball that allows for a victim and assaulter to pose for. She made it a few weeks back, but I just had the opportunity to take a few pictures to show it today. The first victim was Del, who happens to be the same person we killed a couple of weeks ago. When he was harassing my partner Kitten, I killed him. And today Kitten got the chance to mess with him, by kicking him. He could have declined, but again he seems to like the attention as the center of our jokes and fun at his expense.


So he posed at the victim, and Kitten gladly posed to assault him in the pose presented. It turned out very funny, and Azula was on hand to take part of us having a good laugh. Kitten took a flying leap in the air and landing a hard kick on Del's back. But unfortunately, by the time I realized  I needed the picture, Kitten had removed herself from the action pose, and left Del showing that he got shoved from behind. Still it was funny the moment it happened. Del soon left, after my attempts to have him pose again.


Later, Emile IMed me, asking to know what we were doing. I said, "Kicking Del around, well actually his posing to be kicked." She wanted me to teleport her over. I did a few minutes later after Del had already left. I needed a picture of the action earlier, and I got Emile to pose for me. She has a good sense of humor on her part, I got to kick her in this pose. Thank you Emile for being a good sport about this.

Getting "kicked" around by friends is fine, as long as their is consent given from the intended victim. If you ever watched "Jack Ass" then you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment