Thursday, September 1, 2011

Like Yesterday

Today was like yesterdays of old, when Kitten and I never separated. We spent some good time today, that included Shadow. When it was just her and I. That time, I looked forward of seeing her Avi in-world everyday. It was blissful and we focused on each other as before.

She got her room decor done today, and placed her bed on the first floor of her two story flat. I knew what she had in mind. And glad that she and I think of the same thoughts in some ways. Shadow laid by the bedside, as a guardian pet as before. It made me happy of the past we have together, the present that binds us now, and a future to make it happen.


I have Memory too, as she is just as special when her and I was a couple. But I have not seen her lately, as RL seems to be keeping her from logging in-world this week. Or we simply have bad timing of getting together. I will have more to say about Memory, as soon as she returns and is active with me in getting the family in order with Kitten.


When you have been over a year in SL. You start to think of your friends, which ones are special around you. And now I know, I really know the ones I care about in-world, and would help in RL if I had the ways and means of helping them. Their particularities in world and how we interact is really special. But it saddens me also, when I though of the others this past week are also no longer friends with me. As is RL, SL reflects the changes of how we feel about others, when we allow ourselves to drift apart to those we think we are close too.

No comments:

Post a Comment