Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Good News

Yesterday, Kitten and I were having fun on her bed. She got a new bed, which she enjoys buying when the mood suits her. And we needed to break it in, with a quick rumpy... bumpy... humpy.... Its not exactly fun when your having pixel sex in a public setting. It was a rush on my part, and not exactly romantic, compared the day before. It was one of those quickies...that I got 'good news" today.

She went to the demon clinic and got an exam. The demon doctor came back with a devious smile on his face, he said, "Congratulations, your a pregnant demoness!" Kitten is preggo with our own child! I am very happy for us...I gave her a long sweet, passionate kiss on her lips. Her and I have come a long way since we partnered, broke up, and got back together again. This is different from here on, since she will be a momma and I a papa again.

I, Toxic, and Kitten

Toxic was present when Kitten told me the news of her pregnancy, and congratulated us. And I started calling her Auntie, as future baby sitter.

I then teleported Shadow, and told her that Kitten was preggo. Shadow replied, "She's not the only one preggo." Looks like I may be having dragon eggs for breakfast. (Laughs) And I'm not surprised when Shadow growled at me for saying it to Kitten out loud.

I look forward to having our child, and young dragons run about the castle grounds. Can't wait for them. (Smiles)

No comments:

Post a Comment