Friday, September 2, 2011

Sunshine; her Essay of Me

I meet Sunshine aka Emile through BJ. She and I had issues of her age, when she acted younger in world than the age of twenty-two Emile stated and claims to be. Little by little...she was just being herself and is really a fun girl, if you ignore her childish ways.

In the beginning she offered a lot of items for me to use on my Sim. I just accepted them, and keep the things she gave me in my inventory. You never know if a demon needs a yacht, or other household items.


She IMs me everyday without fail. And asks, "Whatcha doing now?" I tell her I am decorating or chatting with others. Her interest in me is "cute" if not annoying. (Laughs)

Today I asked her to write a three hundred word essay, "Why she wants me to be her Master?" And this young girl did! (Laughs) She got to one hundred eighty words, and told her to stop there. I did not really wanted her to do it, but since it was about me. I wanted to read it. So this is her essay about me.


Sill Goose
Essay

The Reasons:

I would really like to be your pet because;
I think it would be fun. It would be nice to have a Master again. I really like being your pet.

I really like that cage thing [up in the dungeon.]
I thought that coffin in the dungeon was really soft.

I like when you play with me. I bet you think it would be fun.
I really want another owner. I really like being owned.

Why I like you being my Master

You are one of the nicest demons I ever met. You are a good owner. You got some good toys.
I like getting lost in your castle. Plainly, I just like being your pet.

Why I think it would be fun

I think it would be fun because me and you could play on the toys a lot. And I'd let you do stuff to me.
We could always have fun together.
I'd always let you smack my butt.
I'd take you to all of the amusement parks I know.
I'd let you take my clothes off.

But sad to say, I won't allow her to be my pet. She insist I let her call me "Kaboom" instead of Master. That would be disrespectful to me, if I allow her that to call he, while my other pets call me "Master" properly. Until she knows her place as a pet, she is satisfied of being "friends with benefits" for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment