Sunday, September 4, 2011

Scourge

To my surprise, Tessa aka Enoch, gave me her leash to her collar, just before I left SL. I would never have expected it. But in SL, you never know what surprise you will be offered or hit you when you least expect it.

She said, "It's only fair." Mmmm...Fair for what? For her or for me? I did not ask, as its the last statement I saw when I logged off world. I will definitely ask, "What did you mean, It's only fair?"

I have asked for her to be more active in Hell's Angels, at Hell Hole. After placing her "online" status, she said, "I'm bored, and that rarely happens to me." "Well Hun...How about improving the Sim, like adding fire to the pillars, or those giant horns with fire bellowing from the openings. The ones you did at the old lair.


Family enjoyed posing with those in the background. And if you the reader, got to see the profile pictures of some family or of the old lair. You know what I'm talking about. Tessa knows how to build.

Scourge of Hell, Enoch

Just don't know if Tessa is a submissive type. I figure he to be strong willed, and she does combat role plays. And a girl that does combat does not fit an ideal pet role. But I will see how this plays out. I just don't think I can play with the type of relationship she is looking for. However, its worth a try. Maybe, I can tame a shrew. (Smiles)

No comments:

Post a Comment