Thursday, November 3, 2011

Toxic... Emi... Morgain...

Today, was a slow interesting one when I got in world. I saw Clara, the only pet on the Sim at the time. I see her often now, since giving her a room at the lair. Then Lord Gyaku and his pet Rennac arrived a few minutes later. I told Clara to entertain us at the dance pole, which she did obediently. Lord Gyaku sat across from me and his pet, Rennac kneeled before him.

He tells me of leaving Rennac at the lair for a week, and for her as a group pet for everyone to be used. I had no problems with that, and we talked about general topics in SL and RL. And others started joining us, like BJ on her lunch break from work, Madysin; BJ's sister, Sailor; her boyfriend, and Toxic.

Kitten was with me in Skype, that I was flipping screens to catch local chats in world and chats in Skype. Easy to do, but hard to follow.

But the main conversation in Skype is my SL son Bronxton. He just loves to mess and break the hearts of women in world. Just a few days ago, I told him to stop adding pets in his group and pay attention to Toxic. That did not happen, and they had an argument. I feel for Toxic, which I did tell her in the beginning to take her time and just go slow.... with him. Not going to say what we talked about in Skype, but only its over between the two of them.


Then Emi tells me not longer than fifth-teen minutes after with Toxic and Kitten on Skype, that she is getting married to Mikey. I think he is the same person I booted from the Sim last month, just for fun. Well did not want to disappoint Emi, and gladly went to her wedding. I had fun. I sat next to a lady named; ParthianChurch. Go figure? Coincidence? Can't be? I asked her, "You like demons." "There fine, but not my thing as an avatar." "You a pet or Mistress?" "A pet?" Nods... "No!" "Mistress then?" "Nope." "Like BDSM?" "No! I will never be involve with that." "I see...That makes for a boring SL. But I think you will eventually." "Whatever!." "Whatever is ambiguous." (Laughs) You know by now, I'm just making useless conversations with this girl. And she thinks I'm hitting on her. (Imao)

Clara was there as one of her impromptu bridesmaids. And a few people I know, as friends of hers to be witnesses for the ceremony. I was flipping a coin; "Runaway Bride, or Jelly Legs Joe." "Kaboom stop!" "What?" "I'm serious." "I know you are, so when are you two getting married? The Groom is still missing." Nex, "His here Kaboom." "Oh... good." ParthianChurch stopped chatting with me in IM.

And the end of the ceremony, we all gave our "well wishes" for a happy marriage. I added, "If you start having issues, don't come to me for marriage counseling." Emi, "Kaboom!" Clara, laughs. "But in case you do, I'll draw up community property papers now." Clara, "Lord, your bad." (In IMs) Emi takes the coin I held in my hand, and sticks it in my rear orifice. "Woot..... Emi! Did not know you were studying Proctology!" I was surprised I was still there, and not get booted off the Sim. I quickly said, "Good bye everyone!" And took Clara back to the lair.


Later, an avatar by the name of Morgain joined the family. She chatted with me a couple of days ago. She was following my blog entries, and was intrigued to get to know the family, so she joined. My first family member to join from reading this Blog. Very nice!. Now, if I can get a lot more of you demon avatars to join the family, that would be grand.

That was my day today, in world.

No comments:

Post a Comment