Tuesday, November 8, 2011

On Your Knees

Sodeme and Red, scrubbing the floor.

One of my loyal pets that I have given a room in the dungeon, kept Kitten and I entertained on the stripper dance pole. Clara shares the room with Nina, who has recently moved in with her. But Clara knew of this when I gave her the room, to expect company in the near future.

We talked about caffeine, as she danced around the pole, and how Kitten’s RL brother was hyped up with coffee. And bothering her from following the conversations in-world. He is Luicfer when logged in-world, and he has a romantic interlude with my SL sister Hateful. I told Kitten to use his energy to find a new girlfriend in RL, and suggested Toxic. She said, “Hun, they are completely different from each other, and would beat up one another in a week.” (Laughs)

While Clara is still dancing, I told her, “I’m going to look for chore animations for pets to do while in the castle. “Oh Lord, what a good idea!” was her reply. I placed “floor scrub” in the search parameter. I guess the slave girl I saw scrubbing the floor last year on a Sim, made an impression that I never forgot.

Picture this in your mind, a beautiful girl, like Jenna Jameson wearing torn up clothes. On her knees, scrubbing the floor with one hand, and the other arm supporting her body. Her bottom wiggles as she scrubs the floor, and up in the air. And most likely her cleavage is showing, down to her nipples. How sexy and appealing is that for an average man, if that was in RL? It was very sexy when I saw the female slave, toiling away.


Clara

And so, I decided today was the right time to purchase the “scrub floor“ bucket animation. And I found several buckets that meet my needs. Buckets that gave a rag when touched., while others you can change the textures of the liquid from water, to piss, to blood, and green as emesis. And others with different animations, from a simple nadu and tower positions, to dipping the hand in the bucket, and wiping the forehead off from sweat. Finally, a little sound of water splashing to add effect, while scrubbing the floors.

I purchased several kinds of “scrub floor” animations. As this would add variety to a simple task of keeping the dungeon and walkways clean.

And Clara was the first pet to try all of them for me, and without complaints from her. “Good girl, nice job of cleaning the floors.” She scrubbed the bottom of stairway area by the sofas, as I pointed to each stain of dirt and mud. Then, I directed her to scrub in front of the jail cells, as rats ran about distracting her.

And just when I thought Clara had removed all the dirt, and trash from the dungeon. Zuri poofs in. “Well…well… looks who’s here! Kitten… Clara…come join me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment