Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New Location


I moved Hell Hole to a new location, because of people showing up that were not family. And refusing our IM hails. Also for possible griefers about, raising the land level below our lair, we use as a battle field kill zone to play.

I was thinking about it, and mentioned it a few times during our council meetings. But last Sunday seemed like everything worked in my or our favor for the family. Demi..talked to Patrick to whom we leased the current land. And I was chatting with another fellow in IM, and Kitten helped look for Sim in world through the search engine.





The land owner I was chatting with offered a “Homestead” which can only hold twenty avatars at the maximum. And he offered two, side by side with more rooms and with savings on lindens. I was with Demi giving her the details of the land, and she replied, “No!!! No homesteads!!! They only allow twenty avatars the most and a waste of time.” I agreed with Demi and declined the offer made by the owner.

He would inform me when one should open up, but he never offered to friend me to know when I would be in world. He figures I will find the right one eventually, and the reason he did not bother to friend me. And he was right, when Demi…was excited to inform me later. “OMG!!!.OMG!!! Patrick has one!” Patrick found as a land perfect for the family.

My conditions for the new land location were the following:

  • a prim count of 7500
  • have a beach front
  • mature for age verification
  • hardly any traffic flow from surrounding Sims
  • no sky-boxes around
  • not pricey when it comes to lindens, real world currency exchange
  • and private for group use
It was pricey, but this time Demi will help, and I can count on Kitten as well.

I have set down a three level Castle Tower, which is the only thing new from me. As Demi will manage the land, and have placed a mini Stonehenge, with a cave below for Shadow to dwell. A three level Tree House for herself, a waterfall with whirling waves in front of the beach area, and a worship area to perform rituals.



This will be a wonderful Sim that would rival any current demon Sim in world, maybe that of Nor. I can’t wait till we finally get it done this week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment