Saturday, December 10, 2011

Wedding of Broxton and Esme

(You are hereby invited to attend the wedding of my son, Broxton Thibodeaux to be wed to Esme Whitewood, at Cherry Street. On December 6, 2011, to start at 17:00, with reception to immediately follow after the wedding.)

Glad I did not forget, because I was the priest to hold the dark blessings of their wedding ceremony that day. I never presided over a wedding before, so I was glad to try a new role as head demon patriarch of my family. Broxton and Esme, will be King and Queen of their own family, called "Hells Angels of Broxton Thibodeaux. They already have it set up, the ceremony makes it an official announcement of the new family. BJ told me, "Imitation is the best compliment." Because the name is taken from my old family name I once used.

Esme sent me the video my son made, after putting the pictures together in Windows Movie Maker. A lot of people took pictures, while I did not. The ceremony itself was long, lasting an hour. Broxton crashed a few times, as I did also. But we got through it.

During the party, Raven and I made out on the dance floor. Otto and his dance engines always gets a kick of adding sex poses in the mix. I did not want the attention to me, for it was Broxton and Esmes' wedding day and party. But they didn't mind, and we all were having a great time. Fausi, allowed herself to be eaten by sharks. No big deal to her, since my daughter easily ripped open the belly of the sharks to get out, and then fed on their corpse. Amelia arrived, in a size of a macro avatar. It was the smallest one I have ever seen. She herself got a lot of attention. But all eyes were on the Groom and Bride, the newly weds. As each one of us gave our well wishes for the nuptials.

Wedding of the Century

"I wish my son Broxton, and my daughter in law Esme dark blessings, and a long husband and wife relationship" in SL. Enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment