Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hell Fire Sword

My newest weapon, and glad I found it. I finally got the sword that is well suited for me, as a demon Over Lord of my domain.

Here is the following features that was listed for this weapon:
  • DCS2/CCS + other systems compatible.
  • 5x Combo/Charge activated special attacks
  • 3x Forbidden Techniques
  • 3x Stances with different attack animations for each stance.
  • Flying attack animations
  • Running with sword animation.
  • 3x Different sheath animations.
  • 3 Layer bloody blade effects.
  • Custom blood splatter effects.
  • Chill`3D Designs Lag Adjustment System.
  • Low lag custom scripting.
  • Lots of animations + custom animations.
  • Custom sound effects.
  • Easily modifiable with instructions & examples, and more...
Now, I can get a demon army started, with this sword as our main weapon to fight against Angels, and would be human Heroes. (Laughs)

Fervid "The Fire Blade"

No comments:

Post a Comment