Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Drama King

A few weeks back, BJ left the family on her own accord, after another argument with Toxic. It was a timing of disastrous proportions when it happened.

Toxic sent me a note card, “being the drama maker” from a conversation she had with BJ. Frankly, I was surprised by the accusations by BJ. I never though she would undermine me in the family. Since I have known her the day of my SL marriage with Kitten from last year. By way of Shadow introducing her to me, and later as my pet companion and lover at one time.

And she knows of having caused some drama herself, not more than one occasion in the family as she pointed to herself. What all the drama she has done, I am still able to forgive her, as we all have faults in our own personalities. Also, the fact Toxic is strong headed as well, when nitro and fire don’t mix well, explosive conflicts can and will erupt in my demon family. I beat Hell is no different down below.

I sent a notice to the group, and telling everyone of the contributions she has made towards the family. Then I realized Cors, Mel, and Kat would blot, along with others she brought into the family. Half of my officer core would be gone, leaving me with Dream and Enoch, besides Kitten and Memory, my Dominas. I told them to think about it, and hoped they stayed on.

I was editing this, when BJ rejoined the group after asking Demi..my sister, allowed her back in. I have no issues for BJ to rejoin us, when I was going to offer her to join us after a few days or weeks when she and Toxic cooled off. Sometimes, you must let emotional “Hot Heads” be and away from each other.

I was going to eject Toxic also, but did not want Kitten upset. Toxic and Kitten are room-mates in real life. I kept her in the group, since BJ left on her on accord. Besides, BJ sought to it not to have Toxic in front of her screen by de-rendering her avatar. What you can’t see, in front of you will not get you upset. Same as, “Out of mind, out of sight” when you de-render someone you don’t like in world. Also, when you mute someone of what they say in local and private chat. You don’t get to read them, if negative comments were made about you.

When BJ and I had a chance to talk, I made it clear to her, to stop undermining me as group leader, in group and local chats. And stop the drama with others, when possible. Not to say for her to take it on the left and right chin. But to manage herself better as a group officer, to know not to escalate an issue causing the problem(s).

I also had a discussion with Toxic, and confronted her for not listening, when told to STFU. Nothing worst as a demon leader, when your minions don’t do as ordered. I was really pissed when both BJ and Toxic totally ignored me. And carried on with demeaning remarks and profanties at each other. The best I could do was try to eject one or both of them, but it did not work that day. Don’t recall, if that caused me to have a bad headache, but it was a headache dealing with both of them on that day.

Anyway, this subject is mote having chatted with BJ and Toxic of their behavior and contempt for me. If and when they get back at each other's hairs, I will have them fight in my Arena. We will place our bets, and may the best girl win by, “Trial by Combat.” (Laughs)

No comments:

Post a Comment