Tuesday, May 10, 2011

When It's Over

Zuri: "...I have tried and tried to bring back the feelings I had for you, but I think I broke them beyond repair. I missed you dearly, but I don't love you. You actually make me more angry than happy.  I want to move on. I want to move on in RL and SL."

And with her comments, it ended for us for good. I will not ever seek to want Zuri in RL or SL. As she puts it, only friends that pokes fun at each other from time to time. Truly nothing more. I have no more personal feelings or emotions to waste on her. I too will move on and look for a Domina to replace her as soon as possible, as my demon family needs a Mistress to help and lead the family.

I am glad she has come clean, as it was easy to notice in world, when she places more value to a pet than that of me in public company. She can have her guys back, as I will delight in their eventual doom in the future. I don't trust guys on ever being faithful in SL, only that I trust myself when I commit to someone, especially concerning a Domina, aside from the pets she will know I already have.

Goodbye Zuri, enjoy your RL and SL, as you make it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment