Sunday, May 15, 2011

Trip happens...

My friend Trip, whom I meet at Demonic Night Club, is a one man gal. I have not gotten to know her well enough, but it looks like I will be having her around me more.

I know she likes me, and to a point that if we ever got intimate, she would be jealous of just wanting me for herself. I like a jealous girl, but not to a point, I can’t see my other pets, and continue to be intimate with them also.


She is an SL virgin, which I look forward to popping her cherry, which I believe she is saving herself for the right guy or demon, to haul her off her feet.*

She is a young lady in RL, with a cute picture of herself also. I got to lay off RL relationships from developing from those I meet in SL. I got burned twice already with Ariel and Zuri. I don’t have plans with any of my girls of making it RL anymore.

I’m better off of meeting a girl at my local dance club or bar, where I see them in person, and can readily chat with a woman I have never meet before. I’m not one to shy away from starting a meaningless conversation, which can be anytime from me. I have been known to say, “Nice shoes your wearing. Nice night to know people. Hi, mind if I keep you company tonight.” Not in one sentence of course. Can’t remember what I said to Trip when I meet her in SL. But it was something to do with her RL picture I bet.

Anyway, I’m glad to be friends with Trip, and hope she makes it to Los Angels on day, besides here usual trip to San Francisco. I won’t mind giving her a personal tour, of my private LA. She may just enjoy it.



Revised 5/24/11*

No comments:

Post a Comment