Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Having a Lovely Trip...

I and Trip, spent the afternoon together yesterday. I took her to Fallen Angel Creations “Amusement Park.” While there, we went around the Sim, that I have not seen since last year. The place has changed for me, when the fog that crept slowly on the ground did not appear. Nor did I hear the eerie sounds of the screaming tortured, and the howls of the dead that would sound off from the graveyards.


We had fun just the same, while hanging around gallows and meat hooks, getting locked in cages, trying to fit in coffins, laying on autopsy tables, and resting on old mattresses with blood and sex stains on them. That was fun, with plenty of laughs between the two of us.


Near the end of the tour, that show cased the best of items what Fallen Angels has offered for sell, we took a couple of pictures of the framed pictures we saw there. I just though the pictures “said it all,” and did not need any saying from me. But better for your own imagination to warp your mind.


After the fun time, we went over to her place, and had even more fun. When I finally made love to her, taking her SL virginity. I’m happy she gave herself to me, as I wanted her first pixel sex to be with me. I assure you that RL was involved, and I won’t discuss the details of it. We definitely got off that evening!!!

Her and I sleep well that night, and woke up with wide smiles across our faces. This morning, when I have been calling her lately, and days before. We engage in sexual conversation, that got hot on both ends. We needed to do what we had to, to function normally for the rest of the day. And I was never in world all that time.

I look forward to having more of Trip…right next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment