Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Moving together

Zuri and I are moving on, and as a couple. It was rough for her and I this past week. But we were able to patch things up. We spent the needed time together, but still need to consummate and renew our relationship. I loged out at her home today. But she still needs to invite me to her bed, or maybe she needs to get a new bed..since I do not want to share her bed with other males in her SL experience. That is just me...but don't know how she feels about it. Not wanting to push her buttons, but it's me.

We danced at Demonic Night Club, and went to Midsomer Nights. Our favorite place to hang as a couple. I know she has brought others there, no problem, as I have too.

Unfortunately, real life called for her, and cut short our time in SL. I expect us not to have any lingering issues, as we move forward from here on.





No comments:

Post a Comment