Monday, May 23, 2011

Grand-daughter; Stone...

Is a child of Bronx, my in world son. She is a wonderful girl, and looks so innocent. But looks can be deceiving in demon kind. As some humans that roam with demons, willingly allow themselves to be possessed. And my grand daughter is a possessed human, with a demoness spirit dwelling within her.


She is sad lately, upon the break-up with her partner Cynis. I offered to take her as my pet, so she can keep me company, and blot the sadness in her heart. Hopefully she finds a new partner, or accepts me altogether as her permanent Master. But the choice is eventually hers.


I made her feel better by kissing her passionately, and reminding her she is a wonderful grand daughter. That someone will be lucky to want to make her his own. And I am happy to have her by my side for the moment, as I try to convert her into a full demoness.

I took her to Fallen Angels Creations, for demon accessories. Just to place in her mind, I would like to see the demoness come out from inside her.. I believe she will be another gorgeous looking succubus, in my ever growing family...

No comments:

Post a Comment