Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Utopia

Yesterday, after I and Zuri broke up, I got my long time pet and friend Utopia to be my Domina. We have known each other for a long time. I meet her at Beast Barn. And yes, I meet Kitten there, and a few others also.

Utopia, has been away from SL for awhile, so we understand each other. RL does take precedence over SL, and its not the first time for her and I to be absent from SL for periods of up to three months. I will not worry about her feelings, should it change for me, as being friends this long proves it can last, a long time...

I introduced her to the family, as the custom to make my Domina be known, and she in turn introduced herself, and allowing herself to tend to the needs, issues, and concerns of the family.


She has gladly allowed her Sim to be of use and service for the family to gather and enjoy. That I am happy, she wants to be a provider. I will announce the Sim, after I have taken the tour, and make myself familiar with the Sim.

Otto's Sim with RLV traps in place, and as a damage/ kill zone Sim is available for the family to use. It happens to be a place just for dancing at the moment, and for others to shop. Also, Cheyenne has bestowed a title as brother to me at Perverse Demon Beast Castle, to be enjoyed by the family also.

With the above Sims to enjoy and hang around, I will simply rotate them for activities for the family to participate at their own leisure.


And most important, Utopia places me above her own pets. And will tend to the needs of my heart, as I will tend to the needs of hers. A couple in SL, look to each other for support and comfort, and Utopia and I have found each other to make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment