Thursday, May 5, 2011

Demon Sadist

Yesterday, before Zuri returned to SL late evening. Cheyenne, a pet of mine became a Mistress at Perverse Beast Castle. She asked me to join her on the day I returned in world last week. But with so many things going on, I could not join her until yesterday.

She also though I left SL, from what she heard. But welcomed me, and is happy to be her master again. She wanted me to make myself at home, and use the castle slaves anytime I felt the need to have fun.

Also, she granted me the title of "Demi-god" with admit powers, and a voice with the officers that administer the place. Now that is what I call a pet really missing her Master. She had Juli; a house slave, keep me company. Later I asked her to give me and Teresa; another pet, a tour of the place.

There are several rooms for private sessions, and a dungeon with holding cells to keep misbehaving pets for retraining or for punishments by their Masters. Then the main entrance, that has cross beams, and a place to brand new slaves to be used by anyone who visits; property of the demons that governs the sim.

Juli left a few moments after the tour, and was replaced by Beth. I soon felt the need to punish someone, and release the inner frustration I kept locked up since last week. And Beth is going to be my release point, with the help of my whip.


I told her to get on the cross beam, right next to me. She did so hesitantly, "Yes Sir." "I am going to whip you very badly my dear Beth." "Why Sir? I did nothing to upset you." "I know dear, but this is my time and place to have reckless fun at your expense." "OH NO Sir, I beg you not to hurt me. Please Sir, I beg you."

With a devilious smile, I held the whip on my right hand, took a few strokes whipping the air, beside her. Then I quickly land a hard blow to her chest as she screamed in pain. A tear ran down her cheek, as she started to sob in front of me.


After the inital strike at her, I did not relent, and continued to hit her around her body. All the time with each strike, a scream of pain and agony accompanied them. Along with weeps of tears, and exhaustive struggle to free herself from the cross beam.

Later, I finally felt the burden of the past week has been lifted from my shoulders. I soon became bored with Beth, and told her I am done. I helped her off the cross beam, but she quickly collasped on the cold floor, that has splashes of blood drawn off her body from the cruel whipping I gave her. She tried to crawled back to her room, but was in terrible pain. Two house slaves helped her on her feet, that witnessed her beating by me, and took her to her room.

A few moments later Zuri returned in world, and we joined each other at Demonic to dance and comfort each other. Forgetting the past week, as a bad distant memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment