Saturday, May 14, 2011

Receiving End

I meet Talil, a friend of Shadow, my pet dragon. When she tp'ed Talil at Cherry St. on one of Otto's dance event on a Friday evening. She wanted to join Hell's Angels as a demoness, and granted her permission. I soon left afterwards to log off. A few days after, I would IM her, and speak to her of any issues or concerns she may have, as a new family member of Hell's.

This week is a little different, as she has announced to the family of getting partnered with James, her SL lover. I congratulated her, and suggested a demon style wedding for them, instead of the usual vampire wedding.

Recalling; a demon wedding is when the bride is fornicated upon by the guests in attendance, with the groom looking on, and is the last to fornicate and consummate the marriage on a unholy altar.

I myself enjoyed it immensely when I partnered with Eli, as most of the guests looked on in "shock and awe" of it. (Laughs)

Anyway, before the wedding of Talil with James, I suggested we should play in bdsm fashion. And invited her over at Perverse Beast Castle. I took her to the dungeon, with a leash from her collar to my hand, as she added me as her new Master, and started my type of game for her and I.


I had her strip off her clothes, with a remaining tong to cover her for modesty. I took out a stick with a piece of meat stuck at the front end. "Are you hungry dear...? Let me know, if you are or not." Talil..(Looks at the meat, Master holds in front of her.) "I am hungry Master. Can I take a bite?" Holds the meat closer to her face. "Lick the meat Talil." (Does as she is told.) mmmm..."It taste bitter Master." "Yes..It's rat meat my dear." "Eww...Master! That is disgusting." (I laughs at her...) "Lick it just the same!" Obeys, and does as she is ordered. "Yes Master." "Wonderful, my dear girl. Now I want you to suck on it, and savor the juices of this rat meat in your mouth. And I will reward you with a better meat to place in your mouth to suck upon." Gags as she sucks on the meat, while her hands are bond behind her back. "Yes, that is a good girl."

Soon after, I lift the stick of meat away from her mouth, and uses it to follow the curvature of her breasts, and then fondle her nipples with them, as meat juices slides over her body. "Now stand for me dear, and turn around." "Yes Master." "Bend over!" (Does again as ordered.) I placed my demonic hand under the strap of her tong, and quickly ripped it off her, exposing her ass and pussy. Talil...(looks over her shoulder) I let the stick of meat, glide between her ass cheeks, and down between her vaginal lips, as meat and vaginal juices mix between her pussy lips. Talil...(lets herself escape a soft moan, surprising herself.)

I then start on spankings her ass, (she moans softly) as I beat her from soft swallow spanks, which then intensifies into hard blows against her buttocks. (yelps and cries in pain) Her ass is a nice rosy color, after I was done with my spankings.


"Now follow me to that beam, and lie upon it." I walked towards it, as I glance over to see, if she followed. Talil...(Follows Master to the appointed beam, and lies on top of it.) "Good girl. Your in need of more excitement and pain. That I'm glad to provide." "Yes Master." There I put away the stick of meat, and took out a whip. I have it lightly run across her back from the top of her neck, down to her red buttocks. "This whip will kiss your back, by breaking your skin my dear." "I understand Master." (shivers of the though) I lightly start to whip her, (moans) and intensify my beatings as I did with my spankings. But this time, I would mix the beatings to severe and light touches...As I did...her agony of cries varied as I beat down upon her..

Yelps...! Screams...! Cries..! Moans...!


Eventually, the whip broke her skin, as pools of blood starts to glisten on her back, and cling on to my whip. I leaned over to hold her head up, as tears were streaming from her eyes. "I think you had enough dear." "Yes Master." I help her up on her feet, (blood running down her back) and lend her to the gallow nearby. I opened it, and placed her hands, and head in, locking her in place. I spreaded her legs from behind, exposing her ass and pussy. And straighten her back, and licked the remaining blood off her back with my long demonic tongue. I slowly fondled her ass and pussy, ( moans) with my fingers...while groping and squeezing them tightly. I then placed my cod piece, to rub against her vaginal lips, as my demonic cocks were already hard from the whippings and beatings I have given her earlier. They are seeking to be released, and in need of ripping into her ass and pussy with the barbs and spikes, that are now exposed.

I let the cod piece fall, exposing the monsters between my groin, and quickly positioned myself, and pointed both my cocks at the orifices that presented before me, and ripped into her. (she lets out a deafening scream) as I mounted and thrust into her fiercely...And with each thrust, she would scream and moan...not knowing what was better for her...


Eventually, she was able to concentrate, and let out an orgasm, despite my savage rape of her ass and pussy. With her orgasm that I felt within her, I has able to let loose my demonic seeds into her, as I leaned over her back, as the sensations subsided.

Welcome to the family Talil, my newest pet!

No comments:

Post a Comment