Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Boo!!!

I talked to this girl, I have not talked to in awhile, in fact not in a long time. She tells me, after some exchanges of pleasantries, "I was thinking of you?" "Oh, really?" "Yes. Why aren't you partnered?" "Well, I was to Kitten. But for some reason, she is no longer active. So, I just un-partnered her last month." "Well, if you don't mind, can we date?" "Date? First time in SL for a girl to ask me." She laughs. I said, "Sure, why not? Good way for us to know each other, for good and bad." "Can I get a tag, so others know we are dating?" "No...not necessary. I will just let people know that we are dating." She totally caught me off guard, by asking to date me. I was busy placing items in our Dolcett Kitchen, when I tped her ass over.

Her name is Boo!!!. Yes. Boo!!!... Boo!!!...Boo!!!... Like your in a game, and you don't like the decision made by the umpire making the bad call. And you "Boo!!! Boo!!! Boo!!!" at the very top of your head!

I will need to change her name. Because, I don't want to date a girl called Boo! If I meet a girl in RL, and she is pretty as Carmen Electra, but her name is so ridicules. I would just fuck her, and leave when I got done pumping fuel down her tank.

Anyway, a girl with a bad name would sooner, than later change her name to a sexy one. Only in foreign countries, like Europe, Middle East, Asia and most parts of Africa where names can be butchered badly. When they arrive in the US, most new immigrants will likely change it.


But in SL, name variations differ in wide degrees, like my first name "Kaboom." I choose it because it relates to explosions, destruction, and maybe to death. Even though "Kaboom" is really a sound  spelled into a word. Mmmmm...come to think of it. Maybe, Boo would change my name. Laughs.

It should be no surprise, since Youtube has made it possible for people to make video proposals to the "Love" interests of their choice. "Date me. I find you hot and attractive. My tweeter account is blah...blah..at blah..blah, or a video reply is even better. Just make it private" What a world we live in today? Smiles.

Before she went to bed tonight, her being on the East Coast, I made sure Boo is a pet. And follows my instructions, by calling me Master. And having the necessary items to be a good pet; collar, cuffs, spanker to wear for her ass, boob shaker, and bruised buns. Other items, PRN. It helps when you have a "pet trainer" like BJ around to go over those items with a new pet.

Well, we are going to give "Dating" a chance. And see how far Boo and I can take this relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment