Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ariel Got Owned

Just a week after the opening of the new Hellhole at Bayview, it ended soon after yesterday. Main cause of the problem, "Ariel" number two! She tried to stage a rebellion against me, and thought I would concede of bestowing her the title of "Domina." Which in her stupid little mind, thinks she is entitled to it. Here's the reason way; she decorated the place, support from my daughter, and her friends that frequent Hellhole.

With that kind of reasoning, only an upstart would surely fail, against the "Overlord" of Hellhole, that being me. And I am not about to hand over my group that I created two years ago, to an interior decorator in SL. (Laughs...)

I came in world yesterday, and just informed her the day before "not" to add anymore items on the Sim. And not only did she failed to listen, but decided to challenge me for absolute rule in the family. Haahaahaaa. And tried to use in world voice, and others to dethrone me. Well...that and what ever crap she tried to stage failed, and only came back at hitting her in the face. I added by kicking her in the mouth...by ejecting her from my group. Never ask an Overlord from Hellhole, of what you think your entitled too...."I will decide, and always have the final say."

The day before Ariel tried to dethrone me.

She used by daughter Halo, to sway her in using the title of "Domina" when Ariel admitted to me...just before I removed her from the family. "Good, I hoped you enjoyed it. It's the last time you will have anything to do with the family." And I removed the title "Domina" soon after in the group's listings of roles. Only I assign that, not the officers in my family.

To be a Domina; Queen....I choose within the family, and she needs to be a submissive/pet to me for a long time before I decide. And if a pet is worthy to lead the family, I would make her my Queen and be my partner, and second in command after me. And Ariel was never truly a pet nor did she wanted to have a LTR. Read "I Blame Myself." Why she rushed to became my partner, which is only to seize control of the family.

Also she unfriended my daughter, because she would not come over to her side by leaving my family group of DSA. My daughter realised this soon after we left Hellhole, Bayview. Ariel's game is "cloak and dagger" and thrusting a knife behind your back is of no consequence to her. I would watch my back, if I were you. Should you ever run into her in world.

I am just finally glad, and happy I got rid of her once and for all. I rather stand with BJ, than have Ariel in my family, or anyone else like her in the future.

*Currently looking for a new location to rebuild a new Hellhole, with my own items from my inventory.



No comments:

Post a Comment